What's new

anybody see Wesley tonight?

D Will Texas

in crunch time , swishin 3's in Lebron's face, then D' on him on the other end to close out the game

IT HURTS

He shot 7-18 and 3-8 from three.............

But yes this does HURT the Jazz playoff chances.

Alec is more athletic right now than Matthews will be his entire career. On the other hand, Wes's attitude would do Burks a ton of good but hey, I am digging what Burks is doing right now, and Matthews would have gotten in his way; taken his play time.

He shot 7-18 and 3-8 from three.............

But yes this does HURT the Jazz playoff chances.

I don't think the blazers will keep this up. They are 1 injury away from being a garbage team. After their starting 5, they have no one.

Alec is more athletic right now than Matthews will be his entire career. On the other hand, Wes's attitude would do Burks a ton of good but hey, I am digging what Burks is doing right now, and Matthews would have gotten in his way; taken his play time.

I would much rather have Matthews. He is the better player. Does he have as much potential? I guess not, but he is already there.

Reactions: BYE
The thing that impressed me the most was the play that was drawn up for his first crunch time 3. It was like clockwork, beautiful to watch.

Ty hasn't demonstrated the ability to do this in my eyes.

We'll never fully get over Wes leaving, because we plucked him out of nowhere.

I will always have a soft spot for him when he's not playing us. Good to see him drain those 2 3's to end the game against the Lebrons.

My best friend is a die hard Blazer fan...so I get to hear about how we lost Matthews all the time. And right now Portland is a much better team than us, a big part of it, is they are playing their youth and letting them learn. It started out bad, they went 6-10 to start the season but they are now 12-3 the past 15 games. Anyone else think if the Jazz went younger we'd see a similar trend? If Portland stays healthy they will make the playoffs, sadly they have 0 bench relief

The real point here is that we let Mathews go so we could bring in Big Al then we brought in Raja to replace Mathews.

It was just a plain stupid move by our GM.

it isnt about Alec or Mathews either. We might have both of them right now instead of Jeffy and Roger

it isnt about Alec or Mathews either. We might have both of them right now instead of Jeffy and Roger

We probably wouldn't have Marvin or Foye either. We probably would not have experienced the Josh Howard experiment either.

If we woulda had Gerald Wallace, Kevin O'LongConner woulda held on to that mother****er.

I can't believe Porty turned him into Lillard.

Letting Wes go was one of the biggest mistakes KOC ever made. Ironic that signing him was one of the best moves he ever did.

he had a decent game but he's nothin special....just a average player. lol @ biggest mistake. koc has made some dumb moves but wes's talent level isn't large enough to be one of the biggest anything bro. guess it makes sense coming from someone who thinks AK is MVP lmao

he had a decent game but he's nothin special....just a average player. lol @ biggest mistake. koc has made some dumb moves but wes's talent level isn't large enough to be one of the biggest anything bro. guess it makes sense coming from someone who thinks AK is MVP lmao

I agree HH... Wes is a decent starter in the nba, but nothing special. He will never be an allstar.
tried to rep ya but i have given out too much in the last 24 hours

Letting Wes go was one of the biggest mistakes KOC ever made. Ironic that signing him was one of the best moves he ever did.

Thing is he never would have even been signed if CJ didn't have that injury. Funny the way things work out.