What's new

Anyone else been following the story about the chick who threw the puppies in a river?

Unlike women who don't control the "birthing situation" and throw their own fetus into the river/surgical vacuum.

Hypocrisy abounds.

funny-pictures-bored-cat.jpg

Sadly, there were probably about 47 people who gave a **** about the humans being killed during the Bosnian war. Kill an animal, the world is outraged. Kill a human and nobody really cares.

I don't know what it says about me, but I'm actually not far off from this line of thinking. I'm desensitized to the horrible things grown people do to grown people. But animals shouldn't have to get caught in the crossfire of people sucking (footnote Unlucky.) I'm a practical person. I won't see the end of irrational hatred in my life. But only the tiniest fraction of humanity hates animals. We can win the war of leaving animals out of our ********. It's on my list of things I hope I live to see, but I'm not that hopeful about it, either.

And just since I don't want to sound preachy, I love Dennis' Leary's take on animal cruelty on "No Cure For Cancer." I'd link it, but I obviously can't. Anyone so inclined can look it up and pick 6/9. And you kind of have to watch the end of 5/9 to pick it up. I'm not even the biggest Leary fan but he was pretty inspired in this performance.

Sadly, there were probably about 47 people who gave a **** about the humans being killed during the Bosnian war. Kill an animal, the world is outraged. Kill a human and nobody really cares.

Hell forget killing - these days I'd probably rather see a dozen puppies thrown into the river than see some hard working guy with a family lose his job.

Animals are sweet, innocent, obedient and smart. Most Americans are worthless, selfish retards.

LOL - I'm sure you're joking; but exactly which animals specifically are you referring to?

Every carniverous animal on the planet would eat your alive if you were unable to protect yourself.