What's new

Anyone else feel like there's something wrong with this picture?

COJazz44

13423423.png

Looks like they're grinding together.

Attachments

• 13423423.jpg
    13423423.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 14
You mean that 80% of the marketing for the Jazz is pushing the C4 (and Evans) and every once in a while you might see something with Mo, Foye, Al or Millsap on it? Yea, is started last season and continued this season. No wonder that the fans are getting fed up.

Is there supposed to be some innuendo in the picture that I'm not seeing*? I feel like there is some innuendo

Last edited:
You mean that 80% of the marketing for the Jazz is pushing the C4 (and Evans) and every once in a while you might see something with Mo, Foye, Al or Millsap on it? Yea, is started last season and continued this season. No wonder that the fans are getting fed up.

It is odd that the featured player there is 12th on the team in minutes-per-game.

....yeah, I noticed what was wrong with that picture! The Jazz are ACTUALLY charging money for next years season tickets! They should be giving them away! Or at least buy one.....get one free!!!

....yeah, I noticed what was wrong with that picture! The Jazz are ACTUALLY charging money for next years season tickets! They should be giving them away! Or at least buy one.....get one free!!!
Best answer so far!

I thought Kanter was the dominant guy down low.

It's funny that all the marketing for next year does not have anyone other than the C4. Yet, all the minutes go to all the players other than the C4.