What's new

Anyone speak french?

yep, i'm french, so let's try. But it's really a very poor interview made on a very bad radio broadcast. Pepole around him don't know a s*** about basketball, they're just here to make poor jokes for the few teenagers who listen the show. They talk like 17 minutes during the video...
He talks 10 seconds about his future contract (100M/5 years, maybe more).
He talks about (bad) music.
At the end, he talks about the olympic games, and other french athletes (who will be the flag bearer?) And Teddy Riner wants to play against Rudy...

Sorry if my translation is not very good, i made it quickly.

Oh, by the way, nice to meet you all, even if i read your posts since a few years. And fyi, i'm a big Jazz Fan since the early 90's, when nba games arrived on Canal+ in France. Far easier to watch games now of course...

yep, i'm french, so let's try. But it's really a very poor interview made on a very bad radio broadcast. Pepole around him don't know a s*** about basketball, they're just here to make poor jokes for the few teenagers who listen the show. They talk like 17 minutes during the video...
At the end, he talks about the olympic games, and other french athletes (who will be the flag bearer?) And Teddy Riner wants to play against Rudy...

Oh, by the way, nice to meet you all, even if i read your posts since a few years. And fyi, i'm a big Jazz Fan since the early 90's, when nba games arrived on Canal+ in France. Far easier to watch games now of course...

Welcome. Do you think DeColo will be back in the US next year? Crushing it again against Loko. Think the Jazz should look at him.

Thank you very much! I had to be a pest, but could you tell us specifically what he said about his future contract? He has been offered that much? He has asked for that much? Or something else?

Anything about whether his agent is in extension talks now?

About his future contract, one of the radio hosts asks : "People talk aboit 100 m /5 years, Rudy, is that true?"
Rudy just answers "It could be more, it could be less, but we got to be coherent", and "that's my agents' job, they make it as best as they can". But nothing clear about extension talks.
Then he says very interesting things, like "we are a young team, we got time, my goal is to play the playoffs, it was frustating because i was injured, we will be better next year". I didn't write this this morning, now my report is complete.

About Nando, i think it could be very interesting for a lot of NBA teams to look at him. But I'm not sure it will be interesting for him. He will not come back in NBA just to play in NBA, he wants to be important, in a good team, he wants to play the playoffs. I read an interview about that on a french website : https://www.basketusa.com/news/3608...eventuel-retour-en-nba-reste-sous-conditions/

About his future contract, one of the radio hosts asks : "People talk aboit 100 m /5 years, Rudy, is that true?"
Rudy just answers "It could be more, it could be less, but we got to be coherent", and "that's my agents' job, they make it as best as they can". But nothing clear about extension talks.
Then he says very interesting things, like "we are a young team, we got time, my goal is to play the playoffs, it was frustating because i was injured, we will be better next year". I didn't write this this morning, now my report is complete.

About Nando, i think it could be very interesting for a lot of NBA teams to look at him. But I'm not sure it will be interesting for him. He will not come back in NBA just to play in NBA, he wants to be important, in a good team, he wants to play the playoffs. I read an interview about that on a french website : https://www.basketusa.com/news/3608...eventuel-retour-en-nba-reste-sous-conditions/

Thanks. Funny I think he could be the starter on the Spurs next year. Parker is on the way down and none of their other current guys are really starter material. I believe Spurs may try to go after Conley though as well.

thanks and cool to someone from france on here!