What's new

Apparently

Having interest doesn't mean they were looking to sign him.

Even then, I believe it's more of a him vs. Jeffers type of comparison to who you'd want on your team.

And even if you want him vs. Fesenko, it's not hard to vote on Brown's side.

No big deal we didn't get him. About the same deal if we ended up signing him.

In my best Garth Brooks singing voice (umm, don't have one, btw),

"Some of God's greatest gifts are ... "

Nonsense we still need to have another big.

Right new we have Millsap, Jefferson and Memo.

We probably will resign you-can't-count-on-me Fess. We would like to have one more big body to use while Memo is recovering and to cover ourselves in case of injury.

Brown is still a good post defender and rebounder. He would have been our 4 big.

In an emergency we still have Evans and AK. But both are too skinny to play big minutes down low.

Obviously, did not go after him to hard. He signed for the veterans minimum. Still rather give Fes the spot. He will be in action on the 26th against the hefty Hungarians in the European Qualifying tournament. Should be a chance for him to put up good numbers.

yeah i think we missed out I thnk we still need another big even after we sign Fez and Im now hoping its Dampier

He may be a bust as a #1 pick in the draft, but would not be a bust for even up to $2 million a year for 1-2 years. We might have to pay Fes $2-3 million to return instead.

In my best Garth Brooks singing voice (umm, don't have one, btw),

"Some of God's greatest gifts are ... "
If you have that problem just hit yourself in the testes with a baseball bat.

It might not help with the voice but if you do it enough you'll quit thinking country singers, if it doesn't then oh well that's what you get for thinking it anyway.