What's new

Game Thread Apr 02, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Bulls

Added to Calendar: 04-02-21

Conley should've just taken that shot when open
So often our guys hesitate or do that dumb quick pump fake instead of just shoot. So many times if they would just shoot they would have a good shot.

It is a testament to how good we are that we have what is really a crappy game yet we will still probably win. Donovan with a ****** game. The 3 ball not being a huge factor for us, our nonexistent interior D without Gobert, yet we can still win it. Damn I hope we find a rhythm before the playoffs.

If the Jazz shoot normal from the free throw line they lose this game.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Very unsatisfying win. Crazy that we could play so crappy and still win. In the regular season against inferior opponents that's one thing. It won't be sustainable in the playoffs.

Very unsatisfying win. Crazy that we could play so crappy and still win. In the regular season against inferior opponents that's one thing. It won't be sustainable in the playoffs.
we don't have many options besides funneling everything to Rudy. Rudy is everything to us, and that's not exactly a compliment.

I wouldn't worry too much. It's hard to get get up for games against crappy teams. In the playoffs we'll be locked in and playing with a much greater sense of urgency.

Just put Rudy on Thaddeus and win easily. Not hard.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Then they give the ball to vucevic with royce or bogey or whoever on him and he scores with ease. We lack size.
I mean we are in first place in the nba so obviously we are freaking awesome but every team has a weakness. Ours is size. Probably the smallest starting point guard in the league and the smallest starting 2 guard in the league and then we are also undersized at the 4. Thank God for Rudy. He equalizes a lot of that but tonight it reared its head and it was ugly. Maybe could have tried favors and rudy together but that isn't a great option either.