What's new

Game Thread Apr 04, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Lakers

Added to Calendar: 04-04-23

You routinely dislike ALL my posts no matter what they say, and that's just not normal or sane.
I think I articulated quite well. Why he dislikes all of your posts no matter what they are because it’s one of two posts making Lauri Markkanen sound like a bitch or talking about how we need another win or some stupid thing like that when everyone here wants losses or most everyone.

Weird. Absolutely feels like we are tanking and showcasing Sexton. Show he's healthy and maybe he has a big night or two before the end of the season. After tonight we will be close to eliminated... then it is easier to rationalize shutting down Lauri to Lauri.
Yes but I’m guessing Sexton and Udoka are about to make Kobe and Shaq look like CJ Miles and Jarron Collins.

Yes but I’m guessing Sexton and Udoka are about to make Kobe and Shaq look like CJ Miles and Jarron Collins.
They might put up numbers but this is a loss. League wants Lebron Lakers in the postseason.

Why do you care who I am? All I know about you is that you're a moron and I never read your posts anymore. It's enough for me.

Just put me on ignore, I don't give a ****.
How did you reply if you don't read his posts?

Weird. Absolutely feels like we are tanking and showcasing Sexton. Show he's healthy and maybe he has a big night or two before the end of the season. After tonight we will be close to eliminated... then it is easier to rationalize shutting down Lauri to Lauri.

I really am not sure what the other reasons would be except maybe showing the league that we aren’t tanking by saying "Hey look we brought Sexton back with 4 games left" lmao.