What's new

Game Thread Apr 05, 2024 08:30PM MT: Jazz at Clippers

Added to Calendar: 04-05-24

My Granddaddy taught me early on to never use a broom handle for other than it's intended purpose no matter the temptation.

It's advice I've heeded all my life to my great benefit.
Anything can be the right tool if the job gets done.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

I wish kessler could shoot that little baby hook that yurt7 does so well.
I always wished gobert had that in his bag too.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Sorry fish. He plays defense, which Hardy can't stand.
I'm gonna give hardy another year because this season is such a cluster **** but as the season has gone on I have less and less confidence in hardy.

I'm gonna give hardy another year because this season is such a cluster **** but as the season has gone on I have less and less confidence in hardy.

I'm guessing they know what they have with key, th and sensi. Tryouts for the rest of the guys.

Anything can be the right tool if the job gets done.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

I spoke at his funeral and recounted his advice and noted that not one member of our family had ever been hospitalized for a pierced colon.
I don't like to brag, but that retelling of his wisdom had some of the attendees in tears.

Now here I am 20 years on and tearing up a bit myself

Good hell hardy. **** this lineup.
I ain't watching this **** anymore

I thought about getting row 10 tickets to the Kings game...... Man, there's probably a million other things to do thats better with my time

KG with another great shooting performance why draft a player that can’t shoot why trade for a player that can’t shoot THT and tankathon has us taking ja Kobe Walter who can’t shoot we need pure shooters and players that can create their own shot not just throw up junk all the time