What's new

Game Thread Apr 07, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Suns

Added to Calendar: 04-07-21

Announcers are horrible.
Favors missed a wide open 6 foot shot and they praise the suns defense. It was crap defense. Just a missed shot

Donovan hits a three and they said Donovan makes utahs first 3 after bogey just made one 2 possessions before.

They say Donovan will go to the line after the foul call when he wasn't even close to being in the act of shooting

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Favors is awful. What the hell is he even thinking with these passes?
Both of them were so bad. The second one was extra dumb because he looked one way to outlet and had an open jazz ball handler and didn't pass it and then went the other way to a covered player.

Announcers are horrible.
Favors missed a wide open 6 foot shot and they praise the suns defense. It was crap defense. Just a missed shot

Donovan hits a three and they said Donovan makes utahs first 3 after bogey just made one 2 possessions before.

They say Donovan will go to the line after the foul call when he wasn't even close to being in the act of shooting

I absolutely hate announcers in national games. They have their lips surgically implanted in CP3s *******. He's better than LeBron, did you hear? He walked on water to get to the stadium tonight. Later he's going to raise someone from the dead.

2-10 from 3? Again?! What the holy **** is going on?

Remember when we were good at shooting the 3?

Yeah, me neither.

I agree with mark jackson there. Jazz should be going to the gobert pick and roll every play

How are we suddenly so atrocious at shooting the 3? Set a record then miss every damn shot for the next 3 games? Good hell!

What the hell was that?