What's new

Game Thread Apr 07, 2024 06:30PM MT: Jazz at Warriors

Added to Calendar: 04-07-24

After an outstanding first quarter performance against the Clipps to seal the L on Friday, the Jazz can't let up in pursuing their goal of the tank and that sweet, sweet draft pick.

I rarely dont watch. But...officially I might be done for this year watching even though I am stoked for our future.
Could you tell me why you’re so stoked? I could use some optimism. It’s been months since I last watched a game and from what I gather when I read this forum:

* Our best rookie is giving people Trey Burke flashbacks.
* This 2024 draft sucks and fans are already speculating about us failing so hard next year that we end up with a top 2025 pick.
* Threads suggesting we trade away our most consistent players like Sexton, Kessler, and Lauri are prevalent.
* From what I’ve read by Andy Larsen and Sarah Todd, our defense is historically bad.
* Our owner wants a taxpayer funded arena in Draper or else.
* Personal Peeve, The Jazz+ app sucks. I prefer Fubo but Fubo no longer carries Jazz games. The Jazz+ app makes you either steam live or wait for the entire broadcast to conclude before starting a game. You can’t start a game midway and FF through the (many) commercials and timeouts. Asinine

So I’m sort of struggling to be very optimistic for the future. And the team has been so unwatchable for so long.

Could you tell me why you’re so stoked? I could use some optimism. It’s been months since I last watched a game and from what I gather when I read this forum:

* This 2024 draft sucks and fans are already speculating about us failing so hard next year that we end up with a top 2025 pick.
* Threads suggesting we trade away our most consistent players like Sexton, Kessler, and Lauri are prevalent.
* From what I’ve read by Andy Larsen and Sarah Todd, our defense is historically bad.
* Personal Peeve, The Jazz+ app sucks. I prefer Fubo but Fubo no longer carries Jazz games. The Jazz+ app makes you either steam live or wait for the entire broadcast to conclude before starting a game. You can’t start a game midway and FF through the (many) commercials and timeouts. Asinine

So I’m sort of struggling to be very optimistic for the future. And the team has been so unwatchable for so long.
We needed to trade. We nailed both of them and are very set up.

I use illegal apps, they are great.

Lauri is legit and just needs 1 more legit guy.

I hated the Burke pick, I walked out of the Jazz arena when the trade was rumored and confirmed. All 3 rooks are better.

And based on this draft I trust our future drafts, we have a lot of those.

1. Our best rookie is Hendricks.

2. No one knows how good or bad a draft class is until we see it in the NBA.

3. Threads made by fans mean nothing.

4. Our defense is horrible. But that could have to do with tanking.

5. Whatever

6. Kjzz is awesome. This season has been the best since, well, kjzz for watching games

Sent from my OPD2203 using Tapatalk

Jazz looking good so far

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I don't get the point of running this joke defensive scheme. If it's a personnel issue, and if we're gonna be the worst defensive team in the league anyways, might as well give the rookies reps with a competent defensive scheme that doesn't freely concede above-the-break 3's to great 3 point shooters.

Coming into the draft the question marks on Keyonte were efficiency and turnovers. He's shown glimpses of brilliance, but he hasn't put those concerns to bed yet.

Who is number 21?
I checked the rosters on espn and NBA and they done have anyone listed as #21 on the jazz. Did they just grab a random fan from the crowd and give him a jersey?
I can’t get a good look at the name on his back.

Juzang stays in his lane, and he's been pretty effective late this year. He makes his shots and he makes efficient cuts.

Who is number 21?
I checked the rosters on espn and NBA and they done have anyone listed as #21 on the jazz. Did they just grab a random fan from the crowd and give him a jersey?
I can’t get a good look at the name on his back.

Darius Bazley