What's new

Game Thread Apr 08, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Trail Blazers

Added to Calendar: 04-08-21

i'm convinced Hughes is a better shooter than Matty ice
Matty took a lot of shots before the rest of the team camr out of the tunnel at half time. Missed the majority of his shots from 15 feet out. Doesn't mean much, but surprised he wasn't hitting more consistent warm up shots for a supposed dead-eye shooter.

I didn't miss clarkson tonight

Honestly, it was kind of nice watching a game without him. He's a really good player and he undoubtedly helps us but he's probably my least favorite player on the team to watch. All the dribbling around and shooting he does. To me it's a lot more fun watching the ball move around and everyone on the floor getting a chance to shoot instead of watching one guy try to do it all by himself.

What a great win last night... too busy to comment much but was so impressed with the fight the team has.

DM may have stolen the CP mid range jumper. I've always liked him from the elbows or 15-18 feet rather than the floater. Need to balance it with drives to the rim and threes but it will be super valuable in the playoffs. I hope its the start of a trend.

I would love to see Oni get some small minutes every game. Has he played in a lineup with Rudy and Royce? I don't remember. Throw in Clarkson and Joe and it could work nice on both ends.

Honestly, it was kind of nice watching a game without him. He's a really good player and he undoubtedly helps us but he's probably my least favorite player on the team to watch. All the dribbling around and shooting he does. To me it's a lot more fun watching the ball move around and everyone on the floor getting a chance to shoot instead of watching one guy try to do it all by himself.
There hasn't been much of that recently regardless of clarkson's play . Hence the losses.