What's new

Game Thread Apr 08, 2023 01:30PM MT: Jazz vs. Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 04-08-23

I hope we lose this one and the other teams we are chasing for a tie for 8th lose... then we unleash hell on the Lakers for the last game of the year. Laker tears might be better than lotto odds... they are sweet and it might bring us favor with the basketball gods.

I hope we lose this one and the other teams we are chasing for a tie for 8th lose... then we unleash hell on the Lakers for the last game of the year. Laker tears might be better than lotto odds... they are sweet and it might bring us favor with the basketball gods.

I would much rather have the lottery odds.

Sucks that the final two games of the year are at 1:30. I absolutely hate early games.

NBA end of regular season is embarrassing
It's far past the time for change.

In baseball some people are throwing a fit over the pitch clock due to tradition, but the NBA is relatively new compared to that.

It's time to shorten the regular season, maybe add a mid-season tourney, and change things up.

I've been counting this as a win for a long time, but with KO out, I'm guessing we lose now. I do think our end of bench guys have so much experience now that there is still a good chance we win over the Denver end of bench guys.

I've been counting this as a win for a long time, but with KO out, I'm guessing we lose now. I do think our end of bench guys have so much experience now that there is still a good chance we win over the Denver end of bench guys.
They nearly beat the Suns with KD