What's new

Apr 11, 2023 8:00 PM MT: Timberwolves at Lakers

Just watch the replay. Not a good game overall, except the defense part. Minny was too short of players to win plus Ant beeing awful ( injured?).
What i get from this game is that the 4 best players were AD, KAT, Mike and Lebron......... which for me means experiences count a lot when it matters, That's why i hope we got one or two vets with leadership next year to help our talented team to become great.

And for Minny, i don't give a damm **** they win next one or lose. Mike play well, he will have better opportunities next year , hopefully in a better team.
For Rudy, im a bit worry for him. This team is probanly better when he is not here. If they can re-sign Naz, they will pay a guy 45 Millions not really matching with the others. DA f.... them up quite well :). Will they call DA a bi.....?

Last edited:
I thought Edwards was supposed to be great without Gobert cuz of space?
Ant is a good player, considering he is 23. But he is part of the generation, talk too much, specially when you still not achieve anything. But he seems to be a hard worker so who knows, he may become a star player. I have my doubt as he make stupid mistakes lots of times but he is young, so he can improve.
By the way, i always see KAT a a soft player crying way too much. Have to admit that tonight he was huge against AD.

thanks Ant

Minnesota's team last year played basically the exact same as their series against the Grizzlies -- snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Their problem is they have a deeply unsmart team. Those blaming Ant's performance on injuries are forgetting the prolific chucking he did in last year's playoff series as well. The post-death Kobe hagiographies (and the insults levied towards Lebron for passing out at end-of-game situations) had their very clear manifestations last night: Lebron draws coverage and makes a brilliant pass to what should have been the game-winner; and Ant shoots 3/17.

The biggest reason the Gobert fit might not work is that Conley & Kyle Anderson might be the only players who can impact a boxscore in other ways offensively if their shots aren't dropping. KAT continues to make dumb fouls, Edwards shoots them out of the 7th seed, D'Angelo was even worse (and we see how he played last night). Problem is, Conley is on the verge of retirement, and Anderson gassed himself so extreme he found himself with some rather costly turnovers. It reminds me of my beef with Donovan Mitchell as well, and why a team led by him will never win a championship: not enough offensive versatility outside of scoring, and especially in late-game situations.

This team's issue is IQ, it always has been. When the keys are given to stars who can't make their teammates around them better, this is the end-result. I am curious to see how their next play-in game goes.

- George

There is no reason to cheer for the Wolves. If they win, WE likely end with the 15/16 pick. If the lose, it can be the 12/13 or 14th pick. Nuf said.

Rudy and Conley are great. Good luck to them as individuals. But I hope this is a very dark chapter in their otherwise very bright careers.

Boost the picks!

Ant is a good player, considering he is 23. But he is part of the generation, talk too much, specially when you still not achieve anything. But he seems to be a hard worker so who knows, he may become a star player. I have my doubt as he make stupid mistakes lots of times but he is young, so he can improve.
By the way, i always see KAT a a soft player crying way too much. Have to admit that tonight he was huge against AD.
Ant already is a star. The dude is a beast and I would kill to have him on the jazz. Also he is 21 not 23.

Ant already is a star. The dude is a beast and I would kill to have him on the jazz. Also he is 21 not 23.
Depend of what we put behind beeing a star. For me a star is a guy who carry his team, show leadership and if he make his team win at PO time, then he is a superstar. Ant is not at this level yet, for me. but clearly he got the potential to go there. I agree with you a Lauri/Kellser/Ant will be more than great.