What's new

Game Thread Apr 12, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Wizards

Added to Calendar: 04-12-21

Oh weird, Favors left the game and we're still getting torched.

Almost as if he isn't the reason we can't stop teams with quick guards.

Nothing short of pathetic sickening 2nd quarter. They made adjustments, and I guess we did too. Our adjustment was to stop doing everything that got us the lead. Like, everything.

If Royce is going to give us absolutely nothing offensively then his defense has to be much better than this.

Watching the game? They scored about 20 points on him in 10 minutes. He's as useful as a traffic cone with cool hair.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Yeah! Those Favors minutes killed us, he was -4 on the court. We were only -3 with Gobert on the court and he played with Mitchell on fire in the first.

We're going to get outscored by 20 in the 2nd? Snyder should bench everybody and just let the scrubs finish out the game. We just completely stopped playing. I'm getting sick of this laziness and lack of giving a ****.

Dude we are 40-13 and have the best record in the league. Relax my friend.

Some first half thoughts.

Mitchell was on fire and making everything, keeping the dribble alive, finding easy shots. Looked like legit MVP candidate. Then he took a charge and I fawned.

It's just one game but Forrest gives me fool's gold vibes. He looks good when he is on the ball, looks like he will never lose it and dribbles well into the paint but there aren't that many results to show for it. And he never shoots and he leaves little gaps on defense. His path to the NBA minutes won't be ball dominant PG so he better start shooting.

I liked how we used Matt Thomas. His slip and pop screens opened up a few drives to the basket and made things much easier. Even when didn't shoot, he had some impact. I would love to see some more off-ball action and some of his shots to go in.

I thought Ingles-Thomas-Oni-Niang-Gobert line up would have trouble scoring but they handled it well.

Yeah! Those Favors minutes killed us, he was -4 on the court. We were only -3 with Gobert on the court and he played with Mitchell on fire in the first.
The Wizards scored 20 points in the paint in 10 minutes that Favors played. You couldn't play worse than that.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

The refs gave the Wizards the ball and Westbrook still cries about it. Lol dude is easily in the top-5 of unwatchable players.