What's new

Game Thread Apr 13, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Thunder

Added to Calendar: 04-13-21

I thought this was suppose to be the easiest schedule in the NBA and so why are the Jazz having a hard time with these weak teams? Getting off to slow starts and not being able to stop the other team. I think our defense is a little overrated and when we do not hit the 3pt shot we are ripe to be beaten. Yesterday the Jazz dug themselves a hole and were unable to get completely out of it. Everyone talks about the Jazz depth but we lose a starter and 6th man and are bench is razor thin. I hope they can straighten the ship and start dominating again.

Did we cut Dort from SLC Stars or something?
No but rumors were we were very high on him... even though we took three players at the end of the second round and none of them were Dort.

Boy it's a good thing we never wasted any assets on any kind of perimeter defender. Wouldn't want to lose any 2nd round picks we could use for another big or to dump a 2-way contract guy.

I love that OKC can't help but win... they are trying like hell to tank but still can't get far enough below teams that actually try.

Boy it's a good thing we never wasted any assets on any kind of perimeter defender. Wouldn't want to lose any 2nd round picks we could use for another big or to dump a 2-way contract guy.
Anyone still buying the Oni is the best perimeter defender on the team line? I mean he might be but he's looked very average.

Huh, you'd think we would struggle with 3 key players out.

Anyone still buying the Oni is the best perimeter defender on the team line? I mean he might be but he's looked very average.
Sad thing is, he might very well be our best perimeter defender, which just underscores the problem.

It's really hard to be a perimeter defender without help in this league. Like the last 5-6 games I watched Philly and Simmons was schemed out pretty easily. There is not much help going on with this Jazz team, no one stunts, drops into paint or so on.

Nice make by Thomas but he should've just taken the 3 instead of a long 2.

Last edited:
Much better hustle here and Thunder has come back to earth.