What's new

Game Thread Apr 13, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Thunder

Added to Calendar: 04-13-21

Why? We won. This team is trying to do the least possible, avoid injury, and get rested for the playoffs. We have a super easy schedule left, we should take advantage of that. There is no reason to get up too much for this game.
It's about building winning habits. We have had a tendency to coast too much recently. That can bleed into the playoffs if we aren't careful.

It's about building winning habits. We have had a tendency to coast too much recently. That can bleed into the playoffs if we aren't careful.
This was our 5th game in 7 nights, without 3 rotation players. We also have the best record in the NBA (22-5) against sub .500 teams, and the best record in the NBA (36-2) when leading after 3 quarters.

This team has flaws, but coasting isn't one of them.

I think we have winning habits down this season, hence our record. Now it's about the playoffs and getting ready. I think these guys know the difference between playing a crappy team in the regular season and how to okay in the playoffs. No one on this team is going to put in low effort in the playoffs, because they coasted against a bad team in the regular season.

I care a lot more about being healthy and rested for the playoffs.

Double double for the Minivan, Conley and Rudy. Is this Brantley's first double figure scoring game in an Association counting game?

This was our 5th game in 7 nights, without 3 rotation players. We also have the best record in the NBA (22-5) against sub .500 teams, and the best record in the NBA (36-2) when leading after 3 quarters.

This team has flaws, but coasting isn't one of them.
Also, 12th game in 19 days. The second half of the season is hell.