What's new

Game Thread Apr 14, 2024 01:30PM MT: Jazz at Warriors

Added to Calendar: 04-14-24

Sixers will be playing hard because a win (and either a loss by Indiana or Orlando) will keep them out of the playins, but damn it would let this last game be more free. It's symbolic, but I think ending on a 3 game win streak would give the guys a boost going into next season

The Jazz better not **** up and win this game.
We can pretty much guarantee that we will screw it up. If only we had our priorities straight earlier in the year we would be comfortably locked in at 6 or 7.

Nice that the nets play before we do (11 am) so we know if it's ok for us to win today or not.
They play a healthy sixers team who is in a 3 way tie right now and are trying to avoid the play in and the game is in Philly.

That's like a 5% chance at a win.

Luckily the jazz are also on the road playing a good team who is motivated to win. I give us like an 8% chance to win.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Nice that the nets play before we do (11 am) so we know if it's ok for us to win today or not.
They play a healthy sixers team who is in a 3 way tie right now and are trying to avoid the play in and the game is in Philly.

That's like a 5% chance at a win.

Luckily the jazz are also on the road playing a good team who is motivated to win. I give us like an 8% chance to win.

So basically the nets will lose and we will win and then get screwed in the coin flip or lottery or whatever and end up with a pick past top 10 somehow and portray it to okc

Warriors' injury report is really something. But I looked at the league-wide injury report list, and Grizzlies have 13 players listed as OUT. That's gotta be close to some kind of record.