What's new

Game Thread Apr 14, 2024 01:30PM MT: Jazz at Warriors

Added to Calendar: 04-14-24

No lie. I woke up from a nap and checked the score on ESPN.com and saw it was a close game (we were up one or down one) with only a few minutes left and so I quickly turned the game on.

Jazz didn't score a single point the rest of the way.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Bittersweet that this season is over. At some points I actually really enjoyed watching some of the young guns. Other times though it was absolutely unbearable to watch. It's time for a busy offseason as I feel the time to start doing something with some assets is now.

Last edited:
No lie. I woke up from a nap and checked the score on ESPN.com and saw it was a close game (we were up one or down one) with only a few minutes left and so I quickly turned the game on.

Jazz didn't score a single point the rest of the way.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
Once again Fish is a hero.

Just got home and saw the score. Relieved. Overall, our tank job was world-class. Now we need to hit a home run at the draft to reward the effort.

So for the 2nd year in a row our season ends with us fans pouting naked on the corner of the bed as we watch everyone else at the orgy having a great time.
Thanks Ryan for managing our customer experience per your whims. The Qualtrics way feels much like a manipulated experience.

So for the 2nd year in a row our season ends with us fans pouting naked on the corner of the bed as we watch everyone else at the orgy having a great time.
Thanks Ryan for managing our customer experience per your whims. The Qualtrics way feels much like a manipulated experience.
Yeah but look at the bright side. Just two more years of DA selling us out at the trade deadline to make sure that OKC doesn’t get to redeem our pick!

If you were planning to unalive yourself because the Jazz would have gone from the 8th slot to a coin flip for the 8th spot, you might want to, I don't know, step back and take a deeper look at the meaning of life.
He has found the meaning of life. To tank or not to tank.