What's new

Game Thread Apr 18, 2022 06:30PM MT: Jazz at Mavericks - Game 2

Added to Calendar: 04-18-22

We're tied in spite of ourselves.

Mitchell playing his *** off and keeping us in the game but don’t worry the fanbase is still going to blame him and act like Gobert would be prime shack if Mitchell wasn’t on the team.
I really liked the airballed 3. Elite.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

The best part of the block is actually the next possession when Greene found himself 1-on-1 with Gobert again and was all "Heeeelll no" and passed out.

I really have no idea why the Jazz will randomly post Gobert against a big 12 feet from the basket. That's probably the worst play in basketball lmao.

I dont think Utah calls plays for Gobert to fail and humble him. Like the PNR stuff where he turned the ball over was 100% his fault, but damn Quin, everyone in the world knows a Gobert post up from 12 feet is not going to work.

Jazz are out rebounding Dallas all to hell in these first two games. It’ll be interesting to see if the Mavs continue to play small.

Some ugly moments that first quarter but we are tied , I'll take it. Hope Donovan is alright.
Something happened to Donovan?

Jalen Brunson isnt going to beat Utah by himself. It's not a bad gameplan to let him get his looks and shut everyone else down.