are jazz fans ever happy?

are jazz fans happy

• yes

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • no

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

roseparkjazzfan

After being on here for the years I have came to notice that jazz fans are NEVER happy... what would make the majority of you guys happy?

I think the majority was happy on draft night. It's mixed today.

It's mixed today because we don't know what other deals are out there for the cap space that we have.

Draft night everything is laid out on the table, so we can all judge how good that trade was.

happy as hell today

youth going to play *knock on wood*

got draft picks

got burke

got gobert

got malone coaching

got sloan advising

got bitches

getting money

It's mixed today because we don't know what other deals are out there for the cap space that we have.

Draft night everything is laid out on the table, so we can all judge how good that trade was.

It will certainly change if a better deal comes out. I just trust that Lindsey got the best deal available under the circumstances. I will give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.

After being on here for the years I have came to notice that jazz fans are NEVER happy... what would make the majority of you guys happy?

This deal with GS gives the youth movementeers everything they wanted, and still some of them bitch.

I mean, somebody's got to ride the damned bench. Might as well get draft picks in exchange for them AND expiring contracts.

A championship. NOW!
Seriously, I'm happy. Not to say that I wish we couldn't have gotten more. But, unless Lindsay does something stupid, the Jazz just went ALL IN with the youth movement. Even if Carroll and Tinsley return, the Jazz bench is absolutely TURRIBLE. Evans, Carroll, Biedrins (or Gobert), Tinsley and Burks or Rush (depending on who starts). That is one of the worst second units in the NBA. I don't care how great the starters play. And they'll be inconsistent because of their youth. The bench is going to lose games and put the Jazz in great position to get an all-star caliber prospect in the 2014 draft.

A championship. NOW!
Seriously, I'm happy. Not to say that I wish we couldn't have gotten more. But, unless Lindsay does something stupid, the Jazz just went ALL IN with the youth movement. Even if Carroll and Tinsley return, the Jazz bench is absolutely TURRIBLE. Evans, Carroll, Biedrins (or Gobert), Tinsley and Burks or Rush (depending on who starts). That is one of the worst second units in the NBA. I don't care how great the starters play. And they'll be inconsistent because of their youth. The bench is going to lose games and put the Jazz in great position to get an all-star caliber prospect in the 2014 draft.

Yeah, the bench isn't that great, but Jefferson (if he plays at all) and Rush are both great spot up shooters.

99% of Jazzfanz and casual Jazz fans were way happy on draft day.

There's some mixed feelings on Jazzfanz about today. Casual Jazz fans are probably confused as hell about today's trade (casual Jazz fans are just chickens running around with their heads chopped off).

Me? I give the draft an A+ and today's trade a B+ (could have been an A if we had landed Barnes, and still has the potential to be an A depending on what happens with all these expiring contracts and draft picks).

It will certainly change if a better deal comes out. I just trust that Lindsey got the best deal available under the circumstances. I will give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.

I think we got close to the best deal.

The fact that all 3 of the contracts are expiring, means we have some wiggle room at the trade deadline.

I foresee us trading at least 1 of these guys at the trade deadline and "tank hard" right near the end.

I just think there are a lot of smart fans and a lot of fans that just want to watch then win.
So far

Smart fans: happy
Casual fans: sad