What's new

Are the Jazz allowed to speak to Hayward right now?

Beantown

I know other teams can't officially talk with him til July 1st but have the Jazz been allowed to speak with him?

You have to assume if they can he's been looped in about the draft and the Jazz plans with trying to get a PG or plan to keep Hill.

If these Teodosic rumors are true maybe it has Hayward's blessing?

The Jazz can talk to Hayward about anything they want since they have his rights + he still has not officially opted out. No other team can talk to him before July 1st. If I had to guess not many teams observe those restrictions though.

No, the Jazz are not allowed, Robyn cut them off. Right now only the big market teams from LA, Boston or Miami are allowed to tamper.

No, the Jazz are not allowed, Robyn cut them off. Right now only the big market teams from LA, Boston or Miami are allowed to tamper.

Maybe we cans sweeten the pot for Mrs. Hayward. Maybe a 2nd wife that does the laundry and cleaning?

They're of course allowed to, but you don't want to come off as a 'try hard', sometimes you have to play 'hard to get' to get the girl.

#Treat_them_mean_Keep_them_keen

giphy.gif

They're of course allowed to, but you don't want to come off as a 'try hard', sometimes you have to play 'hard to get' to get the girl.

#Treat_them_mean_Keep_them_keen

Sometimes I think you've turned the corner with your posts and have matured into a fine young adult. Then you drop stuff like this. Never change, One Love. Never change.

I think they are still allowed to communicate via baby outfits.

The jazz FO just tweeted out this pic
images