What's new

Are the Jazz Ded?

homeytennis

They sure looked as ded as DedEx last night. Mitchell looked particularly ded on the defensive end. I'm asking this question for a friend.

It was a very long Weekend at Bernies for the Jazz, and they convinced many of you that they were alive, or that Quin was somehow a necromancer that could make this team dance.

New flash-they ded and Quin has no magic in any way shape or form, other than making a bag of cocaine disappear in the sniff of a nose.

yep ded as a doornail. RIP this era of Jazz. The new uni's will be leading the tank job next season

I"m looking forward to seeing Rudy on another team where he can gain recognition. And to not seeing Snyder anymore

Lol we played our best with Rudy off of the floor and yet people keep blaming Don.
Be careful of fools gold. They tried similar lineups in other series with mixed success.

The 49ers thought that based on limited action that they should trade Alex Smith and make Kap their man (I was against it because Kap hadn't proven he could throw).

Be careful of fools gold. They tried similar lineups in other series with mixed success.

The 49ers thought that based on limited action that they should trade Alex Smith and make Kap their man (I was against it because Kap hadn't proven he could throw).

Kaepernick took them to a SB what did Alex Smith ever do? That was a very bad comparison lmao.

On some of those defensive possessions anyone on this board could have played as well as DM. I'm wondering if he is injured again.

The Hawks hide Trae Young on defense and the Warriors hide Steph Curry. Yet we want Donovan to be a lockdown defender while scoring 30+. It’s not realistic.

On some of those defensive possessions anyone on this board could have played as well as DM. I'm wondering if he is injured again.
Whereas those clodhoppers turn into an advantage in foul opportunities on the offensive side of the court, just the opposite on the defensive end.

What does that even mean? It’s always five on five and both Trae and Steph can stay in front of their man twice as good as Mitchell can.

It means put Donovan on DFS not on ****ing Jalen Brunson. Would the Warriors have Trae or Curry guard Donovan or put him on Royce? It’s not hard to understand.