What's new

Are the Jazz gping to have another breakout star? If so who?

Break out star? 2 choices

• Kelly Olynyk - 6th man of the year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taylor Hendricks- makes collins expendable pushes for ROY

• Brice Sensabaugh - becomes an efficient scoring machine and is in contention for 6th man and or ROY

• Omer Yurtseven - becomes a stretch big and lives upto his potential

• Johnny Juzang - 40%+ 3 pt shooter that needs playing time

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chargers Jazz Angels

Jazz next breakout star?

You can put you own definition i was just throwing stuff out there. Honestly a breakout star would be more than solidify the starting unit. The main point is breakout star. Be ccreative with your own picks and it means for that player to breakout.

Last edited:
Some of these are really well defined, but unrealistic and some are really vague. Like what does it mean for Dunn to solidify the starting unit?

I voted for Keyonte even though I highly doubt he wins ROY. I think he has a chance to take over the starting PG position at some point this season which would be a breakout season if he does. I also think him being good enough to start at some point would be an amazing boost to this rebuild, so I'm really hoping it happens.

I also voted for Lauri since he was so close last year and if we make the playoffs and he just puts up the same numbers he should get in.

I voted Lauri and THT but I would preface that with "good" being just a slightly below average NBA shooter (like 33% from 3)

I sexton is going to be a break out star

What would you consider a breakout year for sexton?

Basically he will be on everyones radar across the nba. Lots of national media talking about him. Barely make or barely miss the all star game.

Lauri was inches away from All-NBA and this time around he is starting the season as #1 option, and I think he will raise his status further and solidify himself as a legit star.

Kessler, Collins, Ochai, Sexton and Keyonte are all likely to raise their value due to various reasons. Whichever of Dunn and THT wins the bigger gig is also plausible if not likely to do that.

I went with Ochai because my avatar made me do it.

Do you remember the "Care Bear stare", where our colorful friends would stand together, hold hands, and blast colorful rays of joy and happiness at a person or situation until they got their way?

I think George is going to have that kind of season.

Do you remember the "Care Bear stare", where our colorful friends would stand together, hold hands, and blast colorful rays of joy and happiness at a person or situation until they got their way?

I think George is going to have that kind of season.
When I read this I imagined the Care Bears emitting a colorful light across the court and LeBron flopping on the floor crying for a foul.

I don't see anything on the magnitude of what Lauri and Walker did last year. I think we will have some guys show out but not sure I can say breakout star. Its pretty rare to have what happened to Lauri and Walker last year. If I had to guess on one person it would likely be Keyonte based on summer league.