• Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • It's not certain just yet

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
Great idea for a poll btw.

Should have made the votes public though so we can see who’s voting for what.

Especially with the injuries, they just don’t have enough talent to win right now. Thought maybe they still had some hope for the playoffs, but I think that’s a lost cause.

I think we probably are, and if that's the case, we should've started sooner. Waiting until there are only 20 game left in the season is a half assed tank job that will likely result in a 9-11 pick instead of a top 5 pick.

We have to loose at least 15 for the remaining games. Not easy but reachable. Just keep JC and Colin out another 5-7 games and we can do it ! With the injuries ( and last trade) we are definitly at tanking level.

There's different layers of "tank", and if it's a 1-10 metric with 10 being the 1997 spurs , the jazz are barely at a 2. They're doing a sort of internal development style tank. Tanking isn't what it used to be. They literally dropped 11% since the real tank days.

yeah no maybe who cares its too late to have it yield any fruit that aint secondary scraps and worm holes.
that game was a chalk loss though as they defnitely don't want to hand OKC a better shot at the top 4

I think we probably are, and if that's the case, we should've started sooner. Waiting until there are only 20 game left in the season is a half assed tank job that will likely result in a 9-11 pick instead of a top 5 pick.
The jazz are still learning how to tank. Next year they will breakout and start early.