What's new

Are the wheels coming off?

Atlanta played their best game of the year and the Spurs got us at their place on our 2nd night of the b2b. Calm down.....

I will say this though - tonight reminds me of 2 years ago - remember when we were fighting for the playoffs and we lost to a Clippers team who sat everybody but Crawford? The loss cost us the playoffs. Tonight, with Curry, Klay, Durant out, is a must win.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

^
Very true.

The wheels will be off if we lose tonight. I mean, we’re still gonna make the playoffs but we’ll have bad mojo going if we lose this one too.

I wouldn't say the wheels are coming off. I'd say the wings are coming off and the Jazz are coming back down to earth. They were playing at a level that was historically great and unsustainable (according to Locke.) Hopefully they can catch fire again during the playoffs.

It does seem teams have started pulling their big man out to the perimeter to get Gobert out of the paint.

No, the wheels are not coming off. Back in December/January I had said repeatedly that when Rudy came back we’d go on a big tear and everyone would be talking championship, then we would hit another skid and people would be oooking to throw themselves off ledges again. We could certainly lose some doozies, but we even have the potential to win out.

The wheels are not coming off. We do have some weaknesses that can sometimes be apparent but oftentimes our fight overcomes that, which is quite nice.