What's new

Are We Interested in Burks?

Well he can't crack the rotation in Sac, so...

And homeytennis is taking about him so...
Sac isn't bad this year. They'd make it to the playoffs easily if they are in the east and actually has a deeper roster than the Jazz this season. They fell short simply because their core players aren't as good as ours.

Once a Jazzman always a Jazzman. So yes I am interested in him as a player and a human being.

This summer will be full of change. I'd welcome him home or wish him well in his new adventures.

It's pretty clear that he struggles to play within a system. So, nah, I wish him well as he rides off into other sunsets.

My dream scenario is actually packaging Exum with Tony Bradley for Patty Mills.
Patty Mills gets paid a lot for a backup PG, but I agree his fit would be great.
I think we need to give away draft picks to dump Dante's contact at this point.
Unless DL is able to sign a FA and needs to clear capspace he's going to keep Exum so he doesn't need to part with assets, I would bet on that.

Sac isn't bad this year. They'd make it to the playoffs easily if they are in the east and actually has a deeper roster than the Jazz this season. They fell short simply because their core players aren't as good as ours.
So a team that had an outside shot at making the playoffs, but lacked talent, decided the best way to bolster that effort was to....NOT have Burks on the roster? Um. Ok.