What's new

At the break jazz need to re-think, readjust

I wanted to give Ty the whole season and a training camp but after reading the article I am really questioning his judgement. So the Jazz have a losing record and his answer is to play the players who are largely responsible for the losing record.

I wanted to give Ty the whole season and a training camp but after reading the article I am really questioning his judgement. So the Jazz have a losing record and his answer is to play the players who are largely responsible for the losing record.

Individual players that are responsible for loosing? It is a team game and I can't think of a better way to develop guys that suck; than to play them. It's not like KOC is going to get some real talent in salt lake city anyway.

Good article. I posted something similar to that on this forum somewhere the night before this article came out. The only thing that I wasn't on board with is:

Just utilize Golden State’s first-round — but protected — pick and their own lottery selection. There are a couple of sweet point guards in the coming draft, and some shooters, too, any of whom would make Corbin a better coach.

I would have believed that Monson was a subscriber to this forum until he talked about "a couple of sweet point guards in the coming draft". Who is he talking about? Every possible PG in the draft has questions about something.

So he didn't name names then. There will always be some good players every year, we just don't know for sure who they will be .