What's new

At the risk of sounding like a broken record

jimmy eat jazz

For the love of all that is holy, good, pure, and right in this world, why the he** is Raja Bell still playing, let alone starting. What kind of strange spell has this garbage player cast over Ty Corbin? Does he have a sex tap of Corbin, a compromising photo, has he threatened Ty's daughter? I mean, what else can explain this incredibly implausible turn of events?

Ten minutes of garbage time, that is the most this guy should get in any game, barring injury. What does he bring to the table that makes him a better option than Burks? Veteran leadership? Defense? I call BS on all of it.

He is a distraction. A whiny distraction who feels entitled to playing time that he has not earned and does not deserve. The sooner we get rid of his arse, the better off we'll be.

I calling on you Ty to grow a pair and bench this malcontent, time-sucking, development destroying jackwad. Until you do, you will not convince me that you have what it takes to lead this team back into contention. This is an easy fix. Stand up to Bell, let him pout, then work with KOC to ship his backside out of town as quickly as humanly possible, even if you have to pay somebody to take him.

Playing Bell is the absolute worst of both worlds. He does not help us win in the present, and he slows the development of those who can help us win in the future.

Now's the time, finally: BENCH RAJA BELL!!!

He's the only wing that's started every game that he's been able to. Whether he deserves that or not, he's not losing the starting job until it's clear there are at least two more consistent options.

Or maybe not even then. Bell has been outplayed every game he's been back by at least two and sometimes four wings that end up playing, but Corbin just likes having him start. It's worth noting that Corbin is as much a disciple of Sloan's than anyone, and Sloan would always say that a guy wouldn't lose his spot in the rotation due to injury. Raja was the Jazz's best wing for quite some time before he got injured so he's going to be given a lot of slack on this injury.

Whether that's the right thing or not...

Bell WAS playing good...remember the 18 3 pointer streak?

Honestly, wing productivity has gone down because of Corbin's rotations with 5 wings. He needs to cut one wing out (CJ), or KOC needs to trade one. You can't expect someone who's been sitting on the bench for 9 minutes to come in and make a 3, it's much more difficult.