What's new

At this stage of the off-season, where do you think the Jazz finish in the West?

Where do you expect the Jazz to finish in the Western Conference standings?

• Win the West

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Homecourt in the 1st round of the playoffs (2-4 seed)

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Playoff team (5 or 6 seed)

Votes: 32 28.6%
  • Play-in team (7-10 seed)

Votes: 57 50.9%
  • Bottom-5 team

Votes: 12 10.7%

• Total voters

Ferguson_Mellochill

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
Simple question: Where do you think the Jazz rank in the Western Conference now that the draft and the majority of free agency have concluded?

Expected Rotation
1- Clarkson / Horton-Tucker / Dunn
2- Agbaji / Sexton / George
3- Markkanen / Fontecchio / Sensabaugh
4- Collins / Hendricks / Samanic
5- Kessler / Olynyk / Collins

Last edited:
Simone, Luka, Carey Jr and Dunn will be playing for their professional lives. Desperation might turn them into really good players.

Clarkson/Agbaji Is a pretty solid backcourt pairing. I’d be interested in seeing how well that would work. Also, love the pairing of Sexton and THT together as well.

I don’t know that I believe in Clarkson as a full time PG at all.

Love the dude and glad he’s back but that stretch we saw him facilitate is like the only 30-40 game stretch of his career where he has done that.

If he’s “Search Dribble Pound Into The Floor For 21 Seconds Clarkson”, that’s not at all what this team needs from him as a PG.

I think we’re likely a play-in team but at the same time I could see us being the team that nobody wants to play against and we end up somewhere 3-6.

I think he's the lead guard if he isn't traded. Guys aren't going to want to stand around and wait for Sexton or THT to go to work.

But they will be okay with standing around and waiting for Clarkson to go to work? He uses so many possessions just dribbling around looking for his shot while the other 4 guys just stand there.

5-6 seed. The Jazz have a huge and athletic starting lineup,with some good roster depth. Both the offense and defense are looking solid. I expect Collins to be good. I expect the Jazz to be a top 10 rebounding team.