What's new

Attention Black Swordsman

He says he wants me to PM him about Islam so that he can have a Vulgar Laugh.

Instead I write down a verse from the Book of Mormon and say that I there is nothing Vulgar Laugh worthy like that in the Qur'an.

If what I said is bashing a religion then what he said is equally bashing a religion.

No, he wants the story of why YOU joined Islam forwarded to him. Clearly he is laughing at you not Islam.

In the event that he is laughing at Islam then the comment I directed at you of course applies. I am not the bigot you want me to be.

That's right TBS, run away when you realize that I am not the bigot you want me to be.

RUN FOREST RUN

Hey what can you expect. I am was cursed with having Black in my name. The curse of Cain which causes you people who are white exceedingly fair and delightsome to not be enticed by people like me who are cursed with blackness which is described as "loathsome" and "unenticing"

If I was called The White Swordsman the story would change I don't care what you say.

Hey what can you expect. I am was cursed with having Black in my name. The curse of Cain which causes you people who are white exceedingly fair and delightsome to not be enticed by people like me who are cursed with blackness which is described as "loathsome" and "unenticing"

If I was called The White Swordsman the story would change I don't care what you say.

I could have sworn that in the picture you posted of yourself you were just a chubby white kid.

I am not attracted to black women in general. Beyonce, Lacey Chabert, and a couple others make the cut.

images

I could have sworn that in the picture you posted of yourself you were just a chubby white kid.

I said Black in my name :) Not that I am black in real life. If I was black in real life holy crap I can't even imagine what you guys would do.

Also, 180lbs 6'1". I guess I could lose 10-15 pounds.