What's new

Attn Jazz Fanz:

TroutBum

My Member's Premium
Contributor
Do we have any cat lovers here? I'm moving back to the SLC today and just realized that I need to find someone to watch our savage killer cat until September, 1st. He's really not very affectionate, keeps to himself, and does his own thing. He's 100% indoor though, unfortunately. (Learned the hard way about outdoor cats 'round these parts -- the coyotes got our last cat.)

He'll come with a litter box, litter, a crate, scratching post thingy, food, etc.

If any of you fine people want to have an extra member of the family for a few weeks, you'd really be my hero. Text me if interested: 801-641-7641. There may or may not be a reward for your services; I'm keeping that as a surprise in order to build excitement!

But seriously, please watch my *****.

Do we have any cat lovers here? I'm moving back to the SLC today and just realized that I need to find someone to watch our savage killer cat until September, 1st. He's really not very affectionate, keeps to himself, and does his own thing. He's 100% indoor though, unfortunately. (Learned the hard way about outdoor cats 'round these parts -- the coyotes got our last cat.)

He'll come with a litter box, litter, a crate, scratching post thingy, food, etc.

If any of you fine people want to have an extra member of the family for a few weeks, you'd really be my hero. Text me if interested: 801-641-7641. There may or may not be a reward for your services; I'm keeping that as a surprise in order to build excitement!

**** your *****.

I have two cats and a dog or I would do it bro

My cat isn't fond of other cats but I think I could swing it for a bit.

No joke.

My wife loves cats (or else I wouldn't have had one for the last 19 years).

A male? Hell yeah, night teach my bitch cat a lesson about manners.