What's new

Game Thread Aug 05, 2020: Utah Jazz vs Memphis Grizzlies

Added to Calendar: 08-05-20

As awful as the Jazz have been, Kyle Anderson has been the least impressive player on the floor. That's saying something.

Yes. And the inability to do anything to prevent dribble penetration or an instant advantage in the PnR.
Context doesn't matter guis... if Rudy is good he can stop all players all the time regardless of who else is on the court or if he himself is in the game.... TAKKK TEH BLINDERZZZZ OFF!!!!!

I'm not actually watching the game yet so all my comments are scoreboard watching...

Minutes for Morgan and Rayjon seems like Quin wanna know what else he can get from other guys if Mudiay, Clarkson and Niang along other two guards ain't working (which been the case all the time).

As homecourt isn't really a thing and we are already at maybe our worse matchup, seems the right option to me

Bad thing were that experiments didn't start well (tho i don't think i fancied some of the lineups, especially the one that started the quarter)

Who does Dhillon Brooks think he is... TJ Warren?

Ingles has been frustrating no doubt, but no way has he disappointed more then Conley.
What does Ingles has to show other than a good week or two where he started. At least Conley had good stats more than a month and was getting better.

You may have lowered ypur expectations from Ingles, though.