What's new

Game Thread Aug 05, 2020: Utah Jazz vs Memphis Grizzlies

Added to Calendar: 08-05-20

Guys basketball today in a few minutes... prediction... @LoPo complains that Rudy is not a max player... @NAOS complains about the Mike Conley trade... the whole board complains about Georges Niang going 0/4 from 3... I complain about not playing Brantley... @infection makes an appearance to complain about Tony Bradley and makes a bunch of well thought out comparisons that I don't understand... @Saint Cy of JFC disagrees with it all.
Good game but I’m sure Brantley can shoot like 12% from three while providing better defense. Needs some run coach.

Rudy with another average game... 21 pts but all on dunks and layups so not impressive... his guy had 21 and they scored many points in the paint... super terrible job by him... why do people think he’s good.

Rudy with another average game... 21 pts but all on dunks and layups so not impressive... his guy had 21 and they scored many points in the paint... super terrible job by him... why do people think he’s good.
We gave up 56 in the paint. That isn't good for a team with the best rim protector in the game. We need to address it as a team. Memphis shouldn't give us this much trouble without JJJ.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

I heard Locke saying today that the jazz are top 5 on the nba at limiting points in the paint and limiting 3 pointers.
Due to rudy

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Freaking niang. When his shot is off he is total crap. Today he had zero rebounds, zero assists, zero steals, zero blocks, zero free throw attempts.

I heard Locke saying today that the jazz are top 5 on the nba at limiting points in the paint and limiting 3 pointers.
Due to rudy

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Locke is a liar. We are 12th in the league in allowing points in the paint (46 per game). Recently, we have given up 58 to LA and 56 to Memphis. That s more than Cleveland and Atlanta average (nba worst 53.6 per game).

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app