What's new

Available FA this summer, that we don't really talk about

Justys

What do you guys think? Some could be perfect role players...

Kyle Quinn (R)
Kosta - I'd really consider
Josh Smith-intriguing
Jae Crowder (R) (Could steal from Boston with right offer)
Jeff Green (PO) (scorer off the bench?)
Janas Jerebka (cheap back up option)
Corey Brewer (PO) (I dislike him but he reminds me of Booker alittle)
Jeremy Lin ?

Kosta cheap enough could be a future asset! Brewers shooting and scoring could be perfect off the bench. Crowder put in a great half season after he got traded to Boston.

What do you guys think?

Lin is the only guy that I'd look at, and it depends on what he wants contract wise. I actually like the guy (despite the hype) and think that he'd be fine backing up Exum in Trey Burke's current role. If they move Burke in a draft-day deal, I'd take a look at him as a short-term or stopgap fix as the veteran PG off the bench.

What do you guys think? Some could be perfect role players...

Kyle Quinn (R)
Kosta - I'd really consider
Josh Smith-intriguing
Jae Crowder (R) (Could steal from Boston with right offer)
Jeff Green (PO) (scorer off the bench?)
Janas Jerebka (cheap back up option)
Corey Brewer (PO) (I dislike him but he reminds me of Booker alittle)
Jeremy Lin ?

Kosta cheap enough could be a future asset! Brewers shooting and scoring could be perfect off the bench. Crowder put in a great half season after he got traded to Boston.

What do you guys think?

Kosta if we do not draft a big or bring over Tomic I definitely think is someone to look at. Has played well in Memphis. A decent backup center.

I liked Crowder coming out of college, but I haven't watched him much as a pro. His stats scream journeyman, but I guess I wouldn't mind him at the right price.

I absolutely love Jae Crowder (and wanted the Jazz to find a way to draft him). Jazz could use a hybrid forward also. Not sure how to get him at a reasonable price without a trade which would also be difficult as the Celtics are also sitting on a mountain of assets.