What's new

BalancedRebellion.com

Joe Bagadonuts

Many thanks to heyhey (aka alt13) for pointing this out. I'm in. C'mon [MENTION=26]Gameface[/MENTION], let's cancel each other out and vote for Johnson.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLAh3pui-CI

That's ****ing hilarious.
Lots of great one-liners.
Worth the watch for sure.

(^thats not a haiku or nothin but sure is balanced... No pun.)

I looked at it. Seemed like it was going to post something on facebook. I have vowed never to post, like, share anything political on facebook. If I post anything about politics on facebook I invite anyone and everyone to punch me in the face, hard.

It does not post to Facebook.

I saw it on facebook earlier this morning.

If Hillary is the mob, Trump is the Joker, that makes Johnson the creepy guy in trench coat you run into trying to sell you a fake rolex.

Perspective: One poll shows Johnson getting 13%. That same poll shows Harambe getting 5%.

If Hillary is the mob, Trump is the Joker, that makes Johnson the creepy guy in trench coat you run into trying to sell you a fake rolex.

Perspective: One poll shows Johnson getting 13%. That same poll shows Harambe getting 5%.

I'd choose Harambe over either of the two mains.

13% with about 30% name recognition. We will see if he can increase his name rec with media buys and how that translates in the polls.

13% with about 30% name recognition. We will see if he can increase his name rec with media buys and how that translates in the polls.

His use of FB during his campaign stops is smart. I have not seen that with the two main parties.

I'm not saying that it's impossible to post it. I'm saying that it doesn't automatically post anything just because you sign up on the site.