What's new

Bank robber shoots himself in the leg...

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=33101778&sc=backtomobile

The cop is lucky, the bank robber not so much. The saddest part about this is Jensen is my first cousin. He used to be such a good kid; drugs will F you up, no matter who you are.

Glad no one was more seriously hurt. Sorry about your cousin. I also have a first cousin who got on drugs, became a thief and possibly worse, and has ended up in jail several times. Haven't seen him in years, guess he could be there now for all I know. :-(

Depends on the drug.
But ya, coke, crack, pcp, heroine, pain pills, meth, lsd, molly, crocodill. Avoid that ****

...prescription pain pills.

Probably the worst of the bunch.

Well, besides crocodill, I just don't understand that ****.

LSD is non-addictive, is not known to cause brain damage, has extremely low toxicity relative to dose, there have been no documented deaths from an overdose, it is physiologically well tolerated and there is no evidence for long-lasting physiological effects on the brain or other organs.

LSD is non-addictive, is not known to cause brain damage, has extremely low toxicity relative to dose, there have been no documented deaths from an overdose, it is physiologically well tolerated and there is no evidence for long-lasting physiological effects on the brain or other organs.

Please, tell us more about your drug of choice.

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=33101778&sc=backtomobile

The cop is lucky, the bank robber not so much. The saddest part about this is Jensen is my first cousin. He used to be such a good kid; drugs will F you up, no matter who you are.
c00dccec8eb09dae6bae5ba1ce42abc4d2dc7170be4706ddb1541ed649c8578e.jpg

I beg to differ.

I feel that it has had long lasting effects on my brain and my spine.

Also while on lsd, there have been many times when I felt insane and not in control of myself.

Glad I it's not addicting though. I will never do that **** again

Also i had 2 friends that each took 25 hits of acid at once. One of them ended up assaulting his mom, then beat a police officer with a telephone, and ended up in a psych ward for 3 months

I beg to differ.

I feel that it has had long lasting effects on my brain and my spine.

Also while on lsd, there have been many times when I felt insane and not in control of myself.

Glad I it's not addicting though. I will never do that **** again

Also i had 2 friends that each took 25 hits of acid at once. One of them ended up assaulting his mom, then beat a police officer with a telephone, and ended up in a psych ward for 3 months

Sounds like you hung out with some real deep thinkers. 25 hits? Are you ****ting me? I never tried LSD or acid, but I sure did like mushrooms (other than the part where you wish it would end, about six hours into tripping balls). I really want to try peyote and DHT or whatever it's called.

Sounds like you hung out with some real deep thinkers. 25 hits? Are you ****ting me? I never tried LSD or acid, but I sure did like mushrooms (other than the part where you wish it would end, about six hours into tripping balls). I really want to try peyote and DHT or whatever it's called.
Most I ever did at one time was 3 hits.

Ya those dudes made a bad decision taking 25.

I tried shrooms again a couple months ago after not doing any for like 10 years.
Scared the **** out of me. I'm done with hallucinagens

Actually I'm done with all drugs other than the occasional puff of maryj

...prescription pain pills.

Probably the worst of the bunch.

Well, besides crocodill, I just don't understand that ****.

****in A bro. In Russia previously codein medications were sold OTC which is why so many are addicted. If you cannot get what you want you take next step. Final step is desomorphine it is 10 times more power than morphine. In fact I was involved with some men who synthesized the a-chlorocodide part of process (where street drug name comes from) and they would not touch anything with codein not even cough syrup.