What's new

Banning reverse trolls

It's clear that you and JJ Rage don't even know what the hell I'm talking about. I'll give a semi-detailed example with fake usernames for you remedial buffoons:

Thread: dakotaJazz: NBA to lockout for TWO YEARS!!!!

Reply 1: luckyfortynine: Fail

Reply 2: PP Cage: I wish you would lock out for two years.

Reply 3: Numerisuck: this poster is currently on your ignore list

The three posters who replied in this example are the reverse trolls. They don't intend to start trouble, but they make unnecessary comments over and over when they are not warranted.

Remember the definition of reverse trolling, it is when you say something in a thread over and over that is not warranted and unnecessary. Obviously references to Bozzer are constantly necessary and warranted in every single thread.

I think the mods should merge this thread with the double entendre thread.
I'm not sure I get what Sloany is saying, but it has to have a double meaning.

I think I'm gonna make this my first post in the Demotivators thread as well...

evil_treasure_trolls_funny.jpg

1- This is awesome

2- I miss the moe forum

Was there a lot of stuff like this in the Moe forum? If there was she's welcome to post whatever she'd like in my forum. Not that you wouldn't be welcome anyway, Moe, just that you'd be extra welcome if you had some more of this.

Was there a lot of stuff like this in the Moe forum? If there was she's welcome to post whatever she'd like in my forum. Not that you wouldn't be welcome anyway, Moe, just that you'd be extra welcome if you had some more of this.

Troll girl is probably way hotter than anything we posted at moe's, but there was a thread with a lot of off the wall, random weirdness. It gave me a place to get my strange on, instead of subjecting the poor souls of Jazzfanz to hit and run oddities. Well, let's just say it softened the blow a bit.:cool:

1- This is awesome

2- I miss the moe forum

ah yes, those were good times. My HOT NBA Players thread was one of the BEST!!!!! Fortunately, I have many of those images backed up in other places. Unfortunately, that's about all that's backed up - - though perhaps I have a few of the HALLOWEEN pictures somewhere as well. That was a great thread, and as I recall, Freak, it was dedicated to you :)

I loved the barfing pumpkin one and the one of the baby dressed up like a stuffed turkey ready to be carved. Good times!

sirkickyass said:
Sloanfeld received his fourth infraction for a post made prior to his banishment. This puts him in the penalty box for an additional two weeks.

Is it me or is Sloanfail getting closer and closer to being the resident clown here on the board. I mean, he's getting owned left, right and center.

Is it me or is Sloanfail getting closer and closer to being the resident clown here on the board. I mean, he's getting owned left, right and center.

By virtue of Beantown being relatively quiet lately I do think Sloanfeld is the front running replacement candidate.