What's new

Basketball Shoes

Archie Moses

I'm looking to buy a new pair. I always have a hard time finding shoes that I like and that fit me. I wear 13's and I've been looking to buy shoes online because hardly any store carries shoes worth buying in size 13. Have you ever bought shoes online? I've been looking like crazy, but it's hard because I'm so picky with style and feel. Also, I really like the low top Kobe Zooms, but I just can't buy them even though they feel great. Would you buy them?

Here's some shoes I like

lead-12-480x195.jpg

419Fhbb3QoL.jpg

nike-air-max-hyperize-metallic-silver-volt-1.jpg

41Y-dd0WekL.jpg

51Ls2IyFTqL.jpg

Let the flaming begin.

I never wore basketball shoes once when I played and I've probably logged around 3,000 hours in my life. They're just too damn heavy and make me feel like I'm running or jumping in concrete.

Without them, I could freakin' soar.

I never wore basketball shoes once when I played and I've probably logged around 3,000 hours in my life. They're just too damn heavy and make me feel like I'm running or jumping in concrete.

Without them, I could freakin' soar.

The Kobe Zooms, Nike Hyperdunks, and Nike Hyperize are the lightest shoes you'll ever put on.

KD 2's aren't bad. Not the greatest shoes, but decent and reasonably priced. Or are they not selling those anymore?

They got those new ones that the NBA banned. Guaranteed 3 inches on the vert. $300ish.

You're going to buy Nike? After Jordan, Crymello's fans of Utah, and anything associated with LeBitch, I've decided that I'm NEVER buying another Nike product. I hate them.

You're going to buy Nike? After Jordan, Crymello's fans of Utah, and anything associated with LeBitch, I've decided that I'm NEVER buying another Nike product. I hate them.

If I decided not to buy a product because I didn't like their marketing I wouldn't have a lot of things. I have more of a problem with Nike still endorsing Woods over Melo and LeBitch. Nike does make great basketball shoes.

If I decided not to buy a product because I didn't like their marketing I wouldn't have a lot of things. I have more of a problem with Nike still endorsing Woods over Melo and LeBitch. Nike does make great basketball shoes.

That's your choice, LeBron/Mellow supporter.

Like most white guys approaching their late 30's, I've switched from basketball shoes to running shoes.

Gives you an extra step and as long you don't buy the Steve Prefontaine specials you can find a pair that won't roll your ankles every time you make a cut.