What's new

Batman V Superman Comic Con Trailer

l Abach l

Anyone else amped for this movie after seeing this trailer? I think that it has erased all my doubt about Affleck as Batman. Here's to hoping that DC starts off their justice league movies on a positive note... I loved the trailer!

[video]https://youtu.be/0WWzgGyAH6Y

LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

this whole new superman sucks, he is out of character.
batman will go back to sucky batman and robin days but with improved effects. might as well slap a batnipple on him

It made me a bit more interested. Affleck looks good, and Jeremy Irons is always great. By why didn't Wonder Woman speak?

It made me a bit more interested. Affleck looks good, and Jeremy Irons is always great. By why didn't Wonder Woman speak?

Women are to speak when spoken to. Everyone knows that.

And where is the token black guy that will get killed?

This looks incredibly stupid. I will still probably see it but I sure as hell won't drop 13 large per ticket for any 3D crap. Might just wait for DVD.

I thought the trailer looked pretty awesome.
I can't wait to see this movie

Why would batman and superman fight each other?

Why would batman and superman fight each other?

In the comics Batman has beaten Superman twice.

Also it is rumored that Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg all appear in addition to Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman and Lex Luthor.

But this movie leads up to the Justice League movie in 2-3 years. So I bet they fight but end the movie as allies.

Because Superman is a freaking menace who basically destroyed Metropolis in Man of Steel.

The trailer looks like it supports this. Bruce Wayne was in Metropolis and is seen running and grabbing a little girl in front of a destroyed Wayne building. He is looking up and he is pissed.

The trailer looks like it supports this. Bruce Wayne was in Metropolis and is seen running and grabbing a little girl in front of a destroyed Wayne building. He is looking up and he is pissed.

Yep. I get it. That little girl was way more important than oh saving all mankind from enslavement and destruction.

So maybe I need to have watched man of steel or any of the last few batman movies.

Nah, I'll just pass on this one as well.

In the comics Batman has beaten Superman twice.

Also it is rumored that Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg all appear in addition to Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman and Lex Luthor.

But this movie leads up to the Justice League movie in 2-3 years. So I bet they fight but end the movie as allies.

I agree. I bet they fight at the beginning, make up halfway through, get the league together the final third. Fun stuff.

FTR, I've been amped for Affleck since he was announced. He is Wayne. Attractive, somewhat cocky, womanizer, rich guy. Also, Affleck is directing the next Batman movie and I'm amped about that. He is a GREAT director. Much better director than actor.