What's new

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Al-O-Meter

Why should you be afraid? I don't know, but supposedly whatever the mystery is, it is scary. It is being referred to as "destabilizing foreign military capability" and a lot of people think it is a big deal.

prob referring to TIK TOK
It is purely a guess on my part, but it may be in connection to Russia currently amassing troops on the border of NATO member Estonia in a manner not too unlike how troops were amassed on the Ukrainian border a couple years ago. There was a release from Estonian Foreign Intelligence Service yesterday regarding the build up. We may know more than the Estonians do. While the build up is real, the rest is speculation.

lol because they're so worried about what Biden might do ??
Wars are not fought by Presidents. Wars are fought primarily by 18-25 year old soldiers. The U.S. military could kick the *** of any three foreign militaries combined. The only thing that could stop them is to be ordered to stand down.

Biden would honor our NATO treaties. Trump has indicated that he would not.

Our generals and our military think tanks would provide Biden with options, they wouldn't ask him to draw up war plans. That's not how it works.

The Biden administration has made clear that they will honor Article 5 of NATO. Russia should be afraid of Biden's response. But the Russians have their hands full with Ukraine right now. Estonia is talking 5-10 years down the road.

They are worried what NATO would do.
Now if trump gets out of NATO then NATO is much weaker without the US military.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

If I had to guess about the "Destabilizing ... Capability", I'd say Iran is close to a nuclear weapon.
Good guess

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I don’t know what terrifies me more!! Nukes orbiting Earth or UAP’s shutting down nuclear silos…….

Last edited:
Nukes orbiting earth for me. I don't get scared of fictional creations.
Things to worry about in the sky’s overhead.

-extinction level impact event(we now keep as close a track as possible of so-called Near Earth Objects(NEO), and their orbits)

-Chinese balloons

-Russia nukes in orbit

-UAP’s that have caused concern from US Navy pilots, including near collisions with objects that present as: transparent spheres with opaque back squares in the center, no visible propulsion, and on occasion motionless in hurricane force winds, which would be strange if a balloon. On one such close call, one of these “things” sped toward and caused two Navy jets to “dodge” to either side. A near collision, and seeing these bizarre “things” was a daily thing off our East coast by Navy pilots. Yet, because of the decades long stigma of ridicule attached to UAP sightings, pilots don’t like to report such events. One still active pilot is spearheading the effort to not dismiss these concerns. This stigma and reluctance to report applies to commercial pilots as well. Nobody has to focus solely on “little bug eyed men from another planet”. They could just focus on “what the hell are these objects encountered by our pilots?”. Seems like as much a national security concern as Chinese balloons or Russian satellites.

You see, I’m not talking about fictional concerns at all. I’m talking about objects that are simply unidentified, in the moment, and which are a very real concern to our pilots. Over the past several years, the military has made it less risky to one’s “file” to simply report on such things. I knew one of the East coast pilots, since passed away, but he himself told me they were seeing these spheres on almost all of their training missions. What’s wrong with simply admitting it happens, and, trying harder to understand? They are not fictional, the pilots are not hallucinating their encounters.

The organization Navy pilot Graves created to help remove the stigma of these clearly non fictional events:

Graves testified to Congress, last summer, regarding the many encounters he and his mates have experienced during training missions. Involving transparent spheres with black squares in the interior, able to perform in ways that simply puzzled the pilots. I do not believe his testimony was fictional. (David Grusch’s testimony that day, on the other hand is a whole different story, and I believe a disinformation campaign) I see nothing wrong with listening to their concerns, instead of the long standing position of not talking about it, which in part is caused by fear of ridicule or worse. Same with commercial pilots who understand well “report this, and your arse is grass”.

It would also be inaccurate to say the 1967 Malmstrom missile base incident was fictional; it clearly was not fictional…

One doesn’t need to claim fictional at all. They are not fictional, and that does not mean we cannot admit these things happened/happen without at the same time claiming “aliens!”or “interdimensional visitors!” As the solution. One could simply see if we can better identify what our military pilots are encountering without making them seem like fruitcakes because they saw something that performed in a manner they simply could not explain, like something sitting motionless, without visible propulsion, in hurricane winds. At least for our military pilots these sightings have been a concern for several years, and have included near misses. It is not fictional. Personally I start off with the proposition that if it’s seen in the Earth’s atmosphere, and is not a space rock, chances are pretty good it’s originating here, but I do not know all that’s dreamt of in heaven and earth.

Last edited:
Nukes orbiting earth for me. I don't get scared of fictional creations.
I will admit that I was probably just clowning around on AI’s thread, but I did think “how many threats from the sky in this day and age, lol?” and I will stand by what I said in the previous comment. Our military pilots deserve to have any of their airborne concerns, at the least, taken seriously, and the Pentagon seems to be making an effort to correct things in that regard.

You see, I’m not talking about fictional concerns at all.
What is the count for silos shut down by UAPs?

Do pilots visually see the spheres, or are they "seen" on radar and similar methods?

What is the count for silos shut down by UAPs?
I’d have to look that up. I believe it was 10 in the Malmstrom base incident from 1967.
Do pilots visually see the spheres, or are they "seen" on radar and similar methods?
Both ways. In his 4 minute opening statement to the House Oversight Committee last summer, Navy pilot Ryan Graves, talks about both, and describes how they presented visually to the pilots involved in the near miss.

Graves describing the East coast sightings, which happened daily. After the group was deployed overseas, the objects started appearing there as well….

Another Ryan Graves interview. Very well spoken, and listening to him, I can certainly understand his concerns and the need to remove UAP’s from the “lunatic fringe” designation.

I recall Sen. Rubio saying at one time that he actually hopes they are from another world, since, he stated, if from one of our geopolitical adversaries, the capabilities displayed means were behind the 8 ball compared to who, Russia or China, but of course the Pentagon insists it’s not us, and not a secret program in development…..

Last edited:
I will admit that I was probably just clowning around on AI’s thread, but I did think “how many threats from the sky in this day and age, lol?” and I will stand by what I said in the previous comment. Our military pilots deserve to have any of their airborne concerns, at the least, taken seriously, and the Pentagon seems to be making an effort to correct things in that regard.
One more threat from the sky. If you’ve never heard of the 1859 Carrington event, involving a coronal mass ejection by our sun, it’s something that would virtually cripple us if it happened again….Carrington event was the strongest geomagnetic storm ever recorded.