What's new

Beer Dumps

Anybody else got this problem? After another wild night with babes and bros I have wrecked my toilet twice today. If you too have had a similar experience, let me hear your story.

Anybody else got this problem? After another wild night with babes and bros I have wrecked my toilet twice today. If you too have had a similar experience, let me hear your story.

After a night of drinking craft beer, yes, the throne gets destroyed. When I'm done doing the damage, the bottom of the toilet looks like Trouts face.

Don't worry, you'll get used to it after a good 14 day binger. The part I hate worse is beer farts. I don't get rid of them until at least 5:00 everyday, and my co-workers are getting really pissed. I ride the bus, so that's cool and fun, but I think my boss damn near fired me for blowing off a real steamer last week during a public meeting. They cleared the conference for 20 minutes, at least, and called maintenance to find out if the plumbing was off or something. My boss gave me the dirtiest damn look I've ever seen for the next 20.

You can guess I don't worry much about knocking the toilet through the floor the 7 or 8 times I'm on it a day.