What's new

bell still on roster

Wow was getting ready for jazz basketball haven't been paying much attention to the jazz in the offseason so i was looking over the roster and saw raja bell is still on it.
whatsup with that?

Wow was getting ready for jazz basketball haven't been paying much attention to the jazz in the offseason so i was looking over the roster and saw raja bell is still on it.
whatsup with that?

Who cares. He's been told to stay away from the team this is such none issue, I'm not even sure this needed to have it's own thread, but considering the source, I'm sure you couldn't contain yourself

I'm glad we're not rewarding him with free money so he an go pick up more (assuming someone wants him) and be able to play (assuming he wants to and/or someone would let him).

Though I do think it would be nice if he either did something for the money (working concessions, taking out trash, volunteering at Primary Children's, etc) or there was some way we could make him a bit more miserable.

Who cares. He's been told to stay away from the team this is such none issue, I'm not even sure this needed to have it's own thread, but considering the source, I'm sure you couldn't contain yourself

couldnt find any news on a simple search so yeah i wondered wtf was up with that

nah the bandwidth is for teh pr0nz

?

image.jpg