What's new

Ben's take on ROY

Here is the new issue I have. Ben was cleared to play with a game left and they chose not to play him. He practiced with the team starting in December and it was revealed in a CT scan that the foot was not completely healed.

Does anyone think they got to midsession and said we ain’t rushing this back for tanking purposes? Do we believe the untrustworthy philly medical staff? Remember all the Embiid stuff from a couple years ago and the Fultz stuff this year?

I wasn’t into the he’s not a rookie argument but if he’s going to be a ****y puke then people are justified in saying “bro you kinda said you had a head start here and are really a red shirt rookie”. I know nba rules say he’s a rookie but did he get paid? Will his years of service be reduced by a year when figuring compensation and retirement? So what year is his first year? Rules are kinda conflicted.

I think they should change the rule starting next year. Avoid this nonsense. Honestly their fans have become insufferable. Reminds me of a couple kids that sat a year out in HS for athletics and then thought they were the **** the next year.

Cool avatar, dude.

I think they should change the rule starting next year. Avoid this nonsense. Honestly their fans have become insufferable. Reminds me of a couple kids that sat a year out in HS for athletics and then thought they were the **** the next year.

That is Philly fandom in a nutshell. Philly has the most insufferable fans on the entire planet. They're like the fat kid bully who hangs out with Jocks and talks the most ****. The worst.