• Milky Way

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Twix

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Watchamacallit

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
idaho+spud.jpg

Reese's has been my favorite candy bar for years (chocolate and peanut butter is the best flavor combo EVER), but lately I've been a fan of Twix PB bars. Most of the time I don't eat candy bars as I prefer a better quality chocolate stuff like Lindor or Dove's.

I could never get past the fact that this thing looks like a diseased turd. I don't know why but it makes me think of elementary school when the janitor would leave some monster floating in a toilet for the 3rd graders to find. <shudder>

Idaho Spuds looks questionable, but damn, I love them.

Any other old timers remember this blast from the past?:

marathon-logo1.jpg

Many trips to 7-11 were made for these stretched out bars.

As my *** and gut will attest, there are few candy bars that I don't like. The aforementioned Idaho Spud is my favorite, mainly based on nostalgia and sentimental value. I also love Snickers, Muskateers, and Reeses. When the bag of mini Hersheys is opened, I'm taking all the Krackle bars. Krackle > Crunch, for me. Pretty much anything that doesn't have almonds is good for me.

I prefer Hershey cookies and cream. As I prefer white chocolate over regular.

However if it's a chocolate bar I say baby ruth.

Not sure if you guys played baseball as a kid, but the candy bars the utah leagues use to sell were the bomb, at least what i remember.

charleston chews were good as a kid, but now they suck suck suck suck.

I voted Kit Kat but now I remember Snickers were pretty good when I was eating them as a kid. Especially the ice cream one's, amazing.

I voted Kit Kat but now I remember Snickers were pretty good when I was eating them as a kid. Especially the ice cream one's, amazing.

Snicker's ice cream bars should be illegal.

My wife bought an industrial sized box at like sam's club or costco once. I don't remember how many were in it....actually I don't remember much about that afternoon, or the next 2 days really. But when I can get her to talk about it my wife tells a tale of her and the kids coming home to find me laying on the floor in the kitchen in a giant pile of snicker's ice cream wrappers in my underwear, semi-conscious, blabbering about caramel and peanuts falling everywhere and trying to get every last bite and how I was worried I ate my shirt. Then she cries quietly.

Good times. Good times.

Snicker's ice cream bars should be illegal.

My wife bought an industrial sized box at like sam's club or costco once. I don't remember how many were in it....actually I don't remember much about that afternoon, or the next 2 days really. But when I can get her to talk about it my wife tells a tale of her and the kids coming home to find me laying on the floor in the kitchen in a giant pile of snicker's ice cream wrappers in my underwear, semi-conscious, blabbering about caramel and peanuts falling everywhere and trying to get every last bite and how I was worried I ate my shirt. Then she cries quietly.

Good times. Good times.

Damn it, why doesn't Mars make a Snickers flavored beer already?