What's new

Best Hamburger

Tommy's Burger, Provo - How did the world hide this from me for 29 years? Worth driving 75 miles for. Don't go or you'll join the Cult of Tommy's.

Brand X, Springville - why did you have to close? Why?

Winger's - bacon n swiss with dat original sauce is tasty.

Iggy's - black n bleau

Red Robin - yuck! do they ever have fresh buns?

Jack in the Box - best cheap burger on the planet. Burger needs spice, none of this bland Fuddrucker stuff. Plenty of pepper; order with extra secret sauce.

McDonald's - McDouble. 2nd best cheap burger on the planet. 800 calories for $2.00.

I'll have to try Tommy's. Will rep if it's good.

When did the Mcdouble become $2? Is there such a thing as a dollar menu these days?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using JazzFanz mobile app

In and Out sucks. My last choice for a fast food burger. I don't get the obsession people have with it.

Love Five Guys.

Smash Burger is good.

I loved Fudruckers down in Orem, but they closed a few years ago.

Crown Burger is decent.

Red Robin used to be a pretty good restaurant burger, but it has since been ruined for me. Thanks UGLI.

lololol had forgotten about that disaster.

How bout dat Denny's doe?

lololol had forgotten about that disaster.

How bout dat Denny's doe?

I seriously don't know if I could eat another RR burger lolz.

I totally forgot about the Denny's part of the night lol. Btw, I totally plan on pulling some **** with S if I ever see her on campus this semester. I think there's like a 5% chance she would recognize me. :)

I always feel like I'm gonna die after eating a baconator but it sure tastes good while I'm eating it

Tommy's is indeed awesome. They have a chain in L.A. and Vegas that goes by the same name that is just as good.

White Castle is terrible. You need to go to White Castle though if you are ever near one just to appreciate how much better Burgers are on the West Coast.

One that is underrated big-time is Del Taco. They've got some good burgers, and I didn't even know they had hamburgers until about 6 months ago.

I love a double-double from In-n-Out, but only if I get it to go. Eating it hot off the grill is meh, but after it has time to gel and combine the delicious sauce with the grease from the burger and cheese it is heavenly. Get grilled onions, too. Love it.

I love a double-double from In-n-Out, but only if I get it to go. Eating it hot off the grill is meh, but after it has time to gel and combine the delicious sauce with the grease from the burger and cheese it is heavenly. Get grilled onions, too. Love it.

Ask for the "grilled whole onion".....I also ask for green chillies on mine. Adds a nice kick to it.

WTF? Exact opposite for me. In & Out MUST be eaten hot. One of the only places I refuse to take home to eat.

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

When did the Mcdouble become $2? Is there such a thing as a dollar menu these days?

When I stack one on top the other.

One that is underrated big-time is Del Taco. They've got some good burgers, and I didn't even know they had hamburgers until about 6 months ago.

I got one like 10 years ago and remember thinking it was a damn good fast food burger. Never had one since because I can't resist that cheap Mex when I get to the drive thru.

What about Crown Burger? I've only eaten there once and I was with a bunch of Mormons that never stopped ****ing talking and I couldn't concentrate on the flavor of the burger.

The original Crown Burger is my favorite burger of all time. But then again I am a big fan of pastrami. Their gyro is great and so are their onion rings. I ate at Crown way too much in the past, but I love it.

Here in Reno there is a bar that serves burgers and chicken sandwiches that I would put up against any other burger out there, no question. Soundly beats 5 Guys and Smash, and in n out is laughable by comparison. They have burgers for all tastes including an anaheim chile burger, a jerk-spiced burger and chicken sandwich, and a blue cheese burger that is a giant pile of dripping blue cheese goodness. The place is called Legends, and on Mondays their burgers, each including about a pound of some of the best fries I have had, are all $5.99. Worth a stop if you are passing through Reno.

Burger place that sucks:

Fuddruckers

Hmmm.. I thought that whole company went under.

Am I the only one that tried the Pretzel burger from Wendy's?

I tried a bite. It's for little kids. It's dumb and stupid.

In and Out sucks. My last choice for a fast food burger. I don't get the obsession people have with it.

Love Five Guys.

Smash Burger is good.

I loved Fudruckers down in Orem, but they closed a few years ago.

Crown Burger is decent.

Red Robin used to be a pretty good restaurant burger, but it has since been ruined for me. Thanks UGLI.

Wow.. I agree with every line.

Tommy's is indeed awesome. They have a chain in L.A. and Vegas that goes by the same name that is just as good.

White Castle is terrible. You need to go to White Castle though if you are ever near one just to appreciate how much better Burgers are on the West Coast.

Agree
You're dumb
I agree

Del Taco is under-rated, all the way around IMO. Their burger is very solid. Not the best ever, but it was very good. I love their menu in general as well, but they changed their fish tacos and now what was once the best thing on a great menu is a soggy tortilla of crap.

The Fuddruckers in Reno is going strong, for the most part. Their burgers are more or less Denny's burgers, nothing all that special, but I do enjoy loading it down with whatever I want. And they offer lots of different options for sauces for fries, including my home made best ever bbq sauce + mayo + franks red hot and a splash of ketchup.

Here the Fuddruckers had an awesome Saturday breakfast buffet, one of the best I have seen. Omelette station, belgian waffles to order, fresh fruit and all the standard breakfast fare, including awesome bacon and sausage, chicken fried steak, fried eggs, biscuits and gravy, you name it, all for $8 per person, $9 with bottomless beverages. Then they changed owners and the new guy nixed the breakfast buffet about 8 months ago and we haven't been back since for anything.

WTF? Exact opposite for me. In & Out MUST be eaten hot. One of the only places I refuse to take home to eat.

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

This.

And try their secret menu. Well done fries and burger animal style are worth a shot, as well as adding hot peppers.

Okay.. I can already hear the jokes coming.... but there is a great build-your-own-burger joint in Louisville, KY..

W.W. Cousins.

All I need is a Long Chicken with extra tomato and mayonnaise from Burger King.

Just chicken is light and I can digest it easily.

We only have McDonald's and Burger King in Switzerland. Once I was in Turkey, they had Double McChicken. It was delicious!