What's new

Best off-night of the season?

Warriors are going to drop to about 9 or 10 in the west until about March. If they are healthy after that, they will make a run to end the season. 16 of their last 22 are at home. Hopefully teams get enough of a lead that they only jump into 7 or 8 in the west, but unless they have some injuries at the end of the season, they will make the playoffs.

Warriors are going to drop to about 9 or 10 in the west until about March. If they are healthy after that, they will make a run to end the season. 16 of their last 22 are at home. Hopefully teams get enough of a lead that they only jump into 7 or 8 in the west, but unless they have some injuries at the end of the season, they will make the playoffs.

Thanks Jesus.

Denver (Best record at home in the league) lost at home tonight to the Wizards. (Yes those Wizards) Talk about playing down the the level of your competition.

This Headline from Tim Kawakami, a Warriors beat writer.

The Stephen Curry Void: He’s the Warriors’ MVP, and for as long he’s out, they’re lottery-level

BTW, I really like reading Kawakami, not even my dislike of the Warriors, or my disgust of Mark Jackson can keep me from reading his articles and tweets.

More from the article-.

He banned me from following him on twitter because I talked smack when thr Ws were tanking last year.

I didn't even realize until I tried to follow him as a 49ers beat writer, unaware it was the same person. That's my Jazz card

Denver (Best record at home in the league) lost at home tonight to the Wizards. (Yes those Wizards) Talk about playing down the the level of your competition.

Yeah, I was having dinner at a Black Eyed Pea full of Nuggets fans. The reaction in the room was deflating...but awesome for me.

Wizards do finally have John Wall and Nene back together, so they may actually not be that bad of a team.

Another good night for Utah. Denver, GSTankers, Dallas and Houston lost last night.

Love everything about that last column.

s22aQwr.png