What's new

Best Way to contact Karl Malone?

Jeffrey32

Besides being a huge Utah Jazz fan, I am also a TV Producer in Los Angeles. I was wondering if anyone knows of the best way to reach out to Karl's representatives or to someone in the Jazz organization who can connect me to Malone regarding a TV project. Thank you.

888-378-1006
Tell the woman who answers that you need to speak with The Big Boss. Dangling chicken wings is a good idea too.

If it's for anything regarding "Dancing with the Stars" or as a guest judge on "American Idol", I'll tell you again like I've told your people before... I'm not at liberty to divulge Karl's personal information at this time. As Karl's assistant, I would also like to mention that I'm getting a little sick and tired of you big city people clogging up my cell phones and whatnot.

Karl currently has a busy schedule of 'rastlin' gators and other large wildlife in Louisiana while eating many buckets of Popeye's chicken and does not wish to be disturbed, especially during mating season... the females get a little extra aggressive during that time and Karl likes it when they fight back more.

Thank you,

Whatever you do don't contact the Utah Jazz. Apparently they have no way to get ahold of him.

If you do get a hold of him, ask him to send me some LA Gear Catapults.

if dangling chicken wings doesn't work, then you could try dangling Mrs. Bryant. I hear that is just what ol' Karl is lookin' for.

If you are able to reach him, please let me know. I got some co-worker who said she gave birth to his son.

Have you checked the body shop? You can often find him hanging out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jelH89nG-2M

MODS...
Can we please move all the Karl Malone or Karl Malone related threads to General NBA where they belong. I think it will help move things along.

Fesenko is dominating the paint now. I love it. Time to win some 'chips!!!!!!!

Just kidding chitown! :D