What's new

Biden saves 6 American lives with Iran’s money

BabyPeterzz

Contributor
And conservatives continue to **** all over place. Just read your comment section. Conservative America is pathetic.

I’d post some comments but I don’t want to get banned. So you should read them and justify how some of you support this garbage movement.

Reading the comment section right now. 6 billion in ransom to a country that kills gays, hates women and is one of the most fascist countries out there but Republicans are the bad ones. "Biden just gave 6 billion dollars to terrorists, eat that Republicans..." Make it make sense please baby. Howis giving 6 billion to terrorist good? How is that a huge flex your pushing? Gross.

Adviser to Iran's Supreme Leader expresses support for Palestinian attack
Iran's state television showed parliament members rising from their seats on Saturday to chant "Death to Israel" and "Palestine is victorious, Israel will be destroyed".

Last edited:
Biden enables and illegally pays ransoms then obviously people are going to take advantage and hold more Americans hostage to get a butt load of money... This should be common sense but it's extremely difficult for some. WTF did the Brain Dead Administration think was going to happen handing over 6 billion dollars to terrorist? And it's pretty astonishing that people do not know that Iran and Palestine are tied at the hip. You know? The country literally chanting "Death to Israel" and celebrating this attack... My goodness.... And the intelligent response around here is ad hominem vitriol.. Call someone terrible names. Lol sorry, your little cult name calling has run past it's prime. Time to find another childish insult. Nice try is right kid.

I'm actually glad Republicans are standing to this ******** propaganda that Iran has nothing to do with this. No not this time... The same thing happened when Obama secretly sent pallets of unmarked bills in the dead of noght. You can lie and call others names all you want but we see through you. Blaming Trump ain't going to get Democrats out of this one. Not this time.

More Americans are now being held hostage...

An Israeli official has confirmed Americans are among the “scores” of hostages being held in Gaza following one of the largest attacks on Israel by militant group Hamas in decades, and U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said officials are still working to verify reports of American deaths—as the total Israeli and Palestinian death toll passes 1,000 and Israel prepares for a large-scale response.

Last edited:
I apologize about flooding threads but this is extremely important and says a lot. Especially when others want to spew sheer hatred towards me. I feel I have every right to back my claims up against such unnecessary vitriol.

Hamas Says Attacks on Israel Were Backed by Iran
A spokesman for Hamas, Ghazi Hamad, told the BBC that the militant group had received support from its ally Iran for its surprise attacks on Israel. Others have helped too, he told the broadcaster without naming them.

Hamad said that the violence came in response to attacks by Jewish settlers in the West Bank. “Every day they build settlements, seize our lands, kill our people, and enter our cities, and through mediators, Egyptians, Qataris or the United Nations, we told them to stop, but they did not listen to anyone,” he said. Iran has publicly praised the attacks.

yeah releasing 6 billion dollars to a murderous bloodthirsty enemy who fund and publicly praise hideous terrorist assaults against civilian populations is probably something to think twice about

yeah releasing 6 billion dollars to a murderous bloodthirsty enemy who fund and publicly praise hideous terrorist assaults against civilian populations is probably something to think twice about
Iran hasn't gotten the money yet. They have to get it piece by piece from a third party when they can demonstrate a legit humanitarian purpose. I'm not saying there aren't ways to work this to increase funding for terrorism or whatever else, but this didn't happen as a result of that money. This operation has been in the works for a very long time and that money was conditionally released two weeks ago.

Let's not forget that this was frozen Iranian money. It got unfrozen with heavy conditions. Either the money just remains frozen or what? The U.S. just steals the money? The IMF just steals the money? Like who gets this money that belongs to Iran? It was Iranian money. We didn't just hand them a bag with $6 billion, we said go ask Qatar for a withdrawal if you can show a legitimate humanitarian need for it and they'll decide if you get it or not.

Should we just nuke Iran and give Israel the green light to genocide Palestinians?

And conservatives continue to **** all over place. Just read your comment section. Conservative America is pathetic.

I’d post some comments but I don’t want to get banned. So you should read them and justify how some of you support this garbage movement.
Damn did this post not age well.

Damn did this post not age well.
Right, since then the people in charge of the U.S. congress decided to make it impossible for congress to actually do anything at a time when we may need rapid action to confront evolving crisis. All because the Speaker of the House avoided a full government shutdown during a time when we may need the government to do important stuff.

Last edited:
When was the last time the “conservative” posters on here wrote any serious solutions to any problems? Whether it be immigration, Russia, Hamas, disinformation, inflation, etc they don’t seem to offer us any alternative. They instead troll this board relentlessly and then whine when no one takes them seriously.

Iran hasn't gotten the money yet.
A Hamas confirmed earlier today on BBC that Iran paid for the attack. It was money from Iran that led directly to a bunch of dead civilians. You say Iran hasn't received the $6 billion Biden made a big deal about giving to them. I don't know if that is true but let's say that it is and we still have their $6 billion. Congress has nothing to do with this. Should Biden reverse his pledge to give them $6 billion?

A Hamas confirmed earlier today on BBC that Iran paid for the attack. It was money from Iran that led directly to a bunch of dead civilians. You say Iran hasn't received the $6 billion Biden made a big deal about giving to them. I don't know if that is true but let's say that it is and we still have their $6 billion. Congress has nothing to do with this. Should Biden reverse his pledge to give them $6 billion?
We never had their 6 billion. Are you ****ing slow or something? We didn't transfer money out of our treasury to theirs. The money was never ours. Do you not understand this?

We never had their 6 billion. Are you ****ing slow or something? We didn't transfer money out of our treasury to theirs. The money was never ours. Do you not understand this?
The $6 billion has been sitting in American banks with an order from the Federal government to freeze the funds. Now stop avoiding the question. Being that Iran paid for the attack on Israel, should Biden reverse his pledge to give them the $6 billion dollars apparently still in American banks? If Biden had the power to unilaterally unfreeze the funds then he has the unilateral power to refreeze the funds. Do you think Biden should go back on his pledge and refreeze the funds or go forward with his plan to give the money to Iran?

Ya know what? **** those 6 Americans anyway

Do you think Iran believes Americans are off limits for terrorist attacks? Do you think that if we give Iran $6 billion dollars for them to funnel to their holy warriors that there is zero chance more than 6 Americans will be brutally killed by those same holy warriors before the money is gone?

I suspect the fact that neither Hamas nor Iran are eager to see an Israel-Saudi Arabia deal has a great deal more to do with the attack than somebody just claiming it’s because Biden is president, or because of the release of 6 billion $$.

Nobody said that, why do you ALWAYS have to be melodramatic instead of being honest? That means a lot fish. Historically ransoms have been frowned upon and are arguably illegal for a reason. Historically Presidents have used diplomacy not ransom payments. Why do you always have to disingenuous? There is a tremendous difference between paying huge ransoms and using diplomacy.

Biden is giving 6 billion to Iran. Iran is a terrorist nation supplying arms and missiles to Russia and also backing Palestines terrorist attack and invasion of Israel. You all can deny it all you want but giving 6 billion dollars to Iran was extremely extremely stupid. Democrats sit here and say they "stand with Ukraine" then support the Dementia Ridden asshat that is feeding both sides. How Democrats cannot see how they are getting flat out plays baffles me.

My theory is Biden is playing both sides here and making a **** load for his global buddies and military industrial complex that he owes(if you actually paid attention to his corruption instead of play dumb)in massive bloodshed. Obama did the same.

Last edited:
Do you think Iran believes Americans are off limits for terrorist attacks? Do you think that if we give Iran $6 billion dollars for them to funnel to their holy warriors that there is zero chance more than 6 Americans will be brutally killed by those same holy warriors before the money is gone?

Like i said. **** those americans. We are just going to have to agree on this one.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app