What's new

Big Bang Theory Inspired License Plates

Which of these looks best????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

whiffspree

BAZNGA.jpg

Recently bought a car...

Need help choosing which option is the best way to represent the word BAZINGA on a license plate.

BTW, I'm limited to 6 characters and most of the "easy" ways to do it were already taken.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Go full on geek and do

B4ZN64

Or just replace one letter with a number

B4ZNG4

Or you simply don't take the trap and take something that's funny but not 5 years old.

Can you take "Nevada"? That would be awesome having it in 2 lines.

View attachment 2745

Recently bought a car...

Need help choosing which option is the best way to represent the word BAZINGA on a license plate.

BTW, I'm limited to 6 characters and most of the "easy" ways to do it were already taken.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Yesterday, in Wyoming. . . . where there's a number, a bucking bronco, and some more stuff, I saw a plate that was worth a second thought:

4 {bucking thing} HER

yeah... i was looking at doing B4ZNG4. It just doesn't seem to look right though???

It just means you are not geeky enough, so you probably shouldn't have a big bang license plate in the first place.

You could go for the whole ambulance thing, and read backwards.

AGNZAB

the letters are recognizable enough both ways so it would work.

Can someone clue me in as to whether this is some sort of troll thread. Please.

There is a certain level of self-important douchebaggery involved in getting any sort of a vanity plate.

There is a certain level of self-important douchebaggery involved in getting any sort of a vanity plate.

Probably a lot of truth in this.

In a related note, Reno has to be the vanity plate capitol of the world. I swear every 3rd or even every other plate is a vanity plate. I don't know if it's that they are super cheap or free or something but wow. And most of them are stupid in the extreme. One I remember said HOGMOM. I don't get it. Another read IMDUMAN, assuming I'm da man or similar.

The worst is when you don't go with the vanity plates and they still end up giving you something that seems like you were trying to have a vanity plate.