What's new

Big Fess

sonofthebigdog

Forget Tomic. Here is our Euro Big:
In Game Two of the FIBA Europe Cup Kyrylo Fesenko led Sidigas Avellino in their 79-81 loss to Umana Reyer Venezia and was named Pro Exposure’s Global POTD for Wednesday May 2, 2018. In 24 minutes he scored 21 points, hitting 9-11 from the field, grabbed 15 rebounds (7 on the offensive end), and dished out 2 assists with a Game Rating of 33. For the season he averaging 14,4 ppg – 7.8 rpg – 1.5 apg in 21.9 MPG

Few could have been a force.

Why dont we trade the rights to tomic for a draft pick to Denver. Heav knows that They could really use another stretch big.

Heck, I would even throw in the rights for tibor pliess if they send us their 2023 draft pick.

Forget Tomic. Here is our Euro Big:
In Game Two of the FIBA Europe Cup Kyrylo Fesenko led Sidigas Avellino in their 79-81 loss to Umana Reyer Venezia and was named Pro Exposure’s Global POTD for Wednesday May 2, 2018. In 24 minutes he scored 21 points, hitting 9-11 from the field, grabbed 15 rebounds (7 on the offensive end), and dished out 2 assists with a Game Rating of 33. For the season he averaging 14,4 ppg – 7.8 rpg – 1.5 apg in 21.9 MPG

**** him and **** you for bringing up that piece of trash. Biggest waste of talent ever!!!

Triggers are real, people.

Was having a wonderful morning reading JazzAvenues thread and basking in the big win only to come across this blonde tipped bitch of a thread.

He was going to be the player that put us over the top into contendership, but he just didn't give a **** to save his life. God I hate that bitch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never got the "Fess was actually super talented" takes.

It's like how little he cared made people way overrate what he could have been if he cared.

Was having a wonderful morning reading JazzAvenues thread and basking in the big win only to come across this blonde tipped bitch of a thread.

He was going to be the player that put us over the top into contendership, but he just didn't give a **** to save his life. God I hate that bitch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think Jerry Sloan agreed with you.

Those Fes awards were interesting, but I somehow missed the whole Trey Burke/naughty photos story from 2014. Kind of wish I still didn't know.